Going to miss the RPG!

Had to be away from my device for a few days and I’m only 103 points away. Oh well, I guess there’ll be something else.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 850
    edited August 2018
    @Kaz :D :D :D :D :D ....i need 3 tokens....no way???...
    freedydaddy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2018
    Even though the RPG isn’t that great I do feel your pain falling short of any goal is a little disappointing. However to echo a little of what PigBenis said, I did the hard mode on the distance and never reset it. I ended up with 3789 so I got a few extra chances to win a Negan statue and easily cleared the mark for getting the RPG.

Sorry for your loss but it’s not a huge loss in how you will be able to play the game. You did get the last 40 radios which may have been more important than the RPG unless they buff the RPG.
    anniesprinklesJenngwrinkled_bag
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    They'll buff the RPG, no doubt, right before the next council upgrade and then the new and improved RPG will be on pre-sale in the bundle shop :trollface:
    JenngSCBMAwrinkled_bagcrambert_nec
  • EbonyLoosEbonyLoos Member Posts: 1
    7 points away tried so hard all summer so disappointed
    Deathwish19Shut_Upfreedydaddy
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    It's not like there wasn't an abundance of tokens available, even for players not in a guild.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • NickDaddyNickDaddy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    As of right now, the RPG is worthless. You are at a disadvantage using it.
    freedydaddy
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    While I am sad for mates who missed out, those above are absolutely correct. Some folks who are not even in guilds ended up with extra tokens without Distance resets.

That means nobody can blame guild mates not scoring as a reason to fault not reaching the goal. Simply put, some didn't play every day, didn't get all daily's. Some didn't spend TG's where available to purchase, or some didn't complete the Distance sets.

No fault can be placed on NG for not reaching 3k.

Now, as to what the Legen-waitforit-dary RPG actually does, well that's a totally unrelated fault 🙃

looking at you @Kaz
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRESPigBenisMarcus6253
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    edited August 2018
    They added another week

Nop, its just extra time to claim it
    freedydaddy
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Wow a couple of people posting 7 tokens short of 3000. That stinks but you can play around with the green RPG because but you aren’t missing anything with the gold one. Really hate it for you because it does feel like you’re being left out of the party but this party stinks!
    anniesprinkles
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,461
    PigBenis said:

The line had to be drawn somewhere. The goals were made clear weeks prior to the event and it's on players, not the developers that didn't get the weapon. It wasn't that hard to get. I never reset the Distance and always did normal mode. I purchased all tokens for TG until I unlocked it and ended up with something like 3500 tokens or more. And I would have had even more if I purchased all tokens for TG after I received the RPG.

Same here. Ended with about 3800.
    PigBenis
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @PigBenis someone should suggest the Christmas Event could be setup as a mini-event, like, 12 days of Christmas !
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

PigBenis
  • crazyalcrazyal Member Posts: 1
    Anyone who played and got over 2800 tokens played a lot. They weren’t casual players. They were just lamenting the fact that they came up a little short. Why can’t people accept that?

People who get all high and mighty and rip people who came up short sound like dbags. Seriously, does it make you feel better about yourself to judge others?
    JenngSCBMASPC_TORRESJayZfreedydaddy
    Only missing the duck face @mack22
    Black Labs Matter.
    mack22freedydaddyJaden
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    I am level 35 and was 500 points off 500 points 😰 so close yet so far
    Message me if you wanna
    bigbeano
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    It would suck to play and fall just a few tokens short. I played as usual, got my daily quests, normal distance twice a week (did repeat twice when offered triple rewards), earned challenge stars as usual and since I am in a great guild we hit guild stars also for tokens. Nothing extra and in hindsight since I earned 3775 tokens I could have skipped the distance repeats and still made it. I didn't see this as only the most hardcore are going to get there. Everyone had an equal shot and NG even ramped up the tokens about mid-way through to help.

On a side note: Looking at @mack22 screenshot I am a smaller dbag so cheers for that.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    @Kratos it was mentioned before the event started that no resets of the Distance would be necessary to achieve enough tokens to unlock it.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    @PigBenis you are correct. I just did it in case I fell short somewhere else or had to miss a day or two. As it turned out NG said normal daily play would net you the RPG and they delivered IMO.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    PigBenisJadenzivaolivia