So I've decided to make a hunter 5th trait gamble video

bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,952

Pretty happy about it πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
JenngJadenmack22ShadowaceAzladre5Japes87wrinkled_bagWellyLugaSmokeandMirrorsTJStabernacFingerfoodanthony172

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,915
    Congrats, but gamble is a big word for a survivor that already is great.
    Jenngmack22bladgier
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    That is the most dramatic survivor upgrade video I have ever seen...hysterical laughing. :D
    Congrats!
    JenngJadenmack22bladgier
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,173
    I vote for videos every day. 😁

SCBMAmack22Jadenbladgier
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    :joy:

So that's what you gotta do to get the perfect last trait. Got it. :D
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngSCBMAmack22bladgier
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,124
    I gave you a awesome, because that was totally awesome. Just wish I could give you a LOL also, because that is one of the funniest things I seen on the forum.

One question though, how many beer does it take to do a video like that?
    JenngSCBMAJadenbladgier
  • kamilowatykamilowaty Member Posts: 148
    Congrats.Its freakin unicorn babe.
    bladgierJenngJaden
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    That was my favorite NML video I have seen of all time , awesome Blad :)
    Where the fuck is this guy's content creator badge ? He earned it 2 minutes in
    bladgierJenngJaden
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I was waiting for some Enya to be loaded up. Or was that last one her? Either way, I found the music choices to be the most amusing part of the video. Great job, Blad.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    bladgierJenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,952
    @mack22 few beers then a couple vodka cocktails and πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜œ
    Jenng
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Enough with the inside jokes.

Black Labs Matter.
    CronusJadenmack22
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    The Terminus Rifle would be perfect for her Badges!!!!!
    I gambled on 1 today. It was an epic Hunter with Sureshot, Lucky, Ruthless and Iron Skin...I wasn't crazy about the Iron Skin, but I have a really good badge set with a Critical Chance badge with secondary trait being Iron Skin that would have increased the chance by over 25% with the set. I was hoping for Marksman, or Revenge. If it came up Marksman I planned to use the Hunter to tote the RPG whenever it got buffed. Well, my plans changed as soon as I upgraded and the 5th trait came up as BULLET DODGE. So sick of this worthless trait. NG, COMBINE BULLET DODGE DYNAMICS WITH DODGE AND REMOVE THIS SHITTY ASS TRAIT!

I scrapped the Hunter, followed by another Legendary Hunter I had with Bullet Dodge, and a Legendary Warrior with Bullet Dodge as well...no joke...I was PISSED, and still am.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    When is your next video ??
    Message me if you wanna
  • TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
    Brilliant. And congrats on the hunter. I just promoted my β€œtheremightbeunicorns” hunter and got .... BULLET DODGE!!!!! So happy!!!!
    (weeps silently)
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @bladgier @jimmorrison369

Thought I'd tag you two as I respect your opinion.

I upgraded a hunter exactly the same, oddly around the same time bladgier did but got Defense stance as my fifth trait.

I don't have a hunter with revenge so I'll definitely hold onto her but I'm questioning if I should put tokens into her or wait n hope for one better?
    -
    TJSΒ  -Β  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Australian Team Captain
    I say upgrade that Hunter and use them for the RPG when it gets buffed. Sure shot helps there and Defensive Stance would help for any hits you take while reloading.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,952
    edited September 2018
    @TJS myself I was using a hunter with defensive stance for a very long time. Without ruthless.

If I had received defensive stance on this one, I wouldn't token up that hunter because
    1. I already have one with this trait that's 3 pink and no longer play d stance on hunter, don't use it on any other survivor honesty.
    2. I'm not after anything below perfect
    (keep in mind that perfect may vary for every player. This is based on my personal view and feeling of perfect. That doesn't mean it's the perfect solution in the game to reach highest of heights, I can't guarantee that)

You have to keep in mind that defensive stance and revenge do not work together. In overwatch you won't revenge and when not in overwatch you won't d stance.
    Also luck is a must trait for me. Although I have gambled on one assault and it's without luck. That's why I have badged it up and haven't put any more tokens in it.

To conclude, this hunter of yours still very powerful survivor. It's just that myself, I wouldn't token it up. You can still badge that hunter up and not use any more tokens.
    Either way that hunter is definitely a keeper.
    TJS