PSA: Don't let your rare RPG get auto-scrapped due to gear limit!

2»

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @zbot oh, not a problem and I get that, I simply asked because the above question was "Mine just got scrapped after I upgraded it! Why would it be scrapped if it is higher level than a lot of other gear that was not auto-scrapped."

So I just wanted to clarify because if they had a lot of uncommon gear at a lower level that was not autoscrapped, then something went wrong.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

romeo
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,207
    Mine just got scrapped, I'm so upset :neutral:
    mack22Governator
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    No .. let it.
    donald6283DoTak
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    changed to "dont let your legendary RPG get autoscrapped" 😂😂
    Kasimir
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 185
    With all respect, the rgb, rare or legendary is completely useless
    1. It is by far not as effective as for example bigger caliber rifles, especially those which burn enemies or walkers
    2. While yoy reload you must hide for the walkers... instead of finishing them

Its not more than a long ranged molotov. When it gets fighting against really strong walkers just forget it. If ng doesnt make that rubbish stronger i will scrap it. And for those who no5 got it yet, calm down. You really dont need it
    Baalos
    @donald6283 dont agree... let the rgb autoscrap _ the best you can do with it
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Kasimir don't argee...I don't know what the 'rgb' is. :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    ShadowaceAz
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    @Kasimir my friend i dont now if you know the meaning of the word sarcasm....cuz that was what i was trying to say 😂
    @donald6283 hi, my friend i think you dont know what sarcasm is. But you can still hang your RGB over your bed and frame it. ;)
    But seriously... ng kept us hunting for those stupid summertokens for a piece of s....? And now i still get summertokens ... for what? The negan statue is unreachable if you dont make at least 2.500 stars
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Kasimir said:

... for what? The negan statue is unreachable if you dont make at least 2.500 stars

What are you talking about? Neither the in game news nor the official rules state anything about needing a ✰ count.

You lost me at ...

Please, if you would, help me understand?

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSmack22
    @ShadowaceAz , hi, sorry, my fault... i didnt read the message deep enough. Thx for the correction
    romeo
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    The RPG should have just set people on fire from the get go. Then every thing would be honky dory
    romeomack22
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,300
    I'm pretty sure if I shoot you or at you with a RGB, what's left if anything should be burning.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    edited August 2018
    Oops... I guess my RPG is now tin cans...

Such sadness.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Is anyone here wondering if they will boost the 5 star RPG and make is useable

Mine has stayed on the shelf after a couple test uses
    All that hype and collecting for a weapon that my best rifles can easily put to shame
    Just asking :)
    Governator