Which scout is best?

I have these three scouts. I like the new one (wendy) very much but the two oldies aren’t bad either. I think wendy is the best one so would you scrap one of the oldies, and if so which one.. or would you keep all three?

HuttSlayer23SCBMAanthony172

Comments

• HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 159
    Personally, I’d keep all three. Crazyblade is the one I’d invest tokens into. He has awesome Scout traits.
    SCBMAJadenjbleroifreedydaddy
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    I would not part with any of these Scouts. You'll regret it if you do. CrazyBlade has great traits and with Lucky is who you want on maps with threat reduction weapon. He's well balanced. Wendy is a heavy hitter. With powerstrike and ruthless you can do maximum damage on a stunned walker/raider. Fury is still useful although not ideal without ruthless. I have a pre-ruthless scout with traits like Fury's except he has Lucky instead of Iron Skin. He's at 7 stars but I don't invest in him any longer choosing to advance Scouts with ruthless. She's still useful in the distance.
    SCBMAJadenjbleroibigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    Yeah CrazyBlade has fantastic traits. Most balanced for all round use in the challenge. They're all good though and you need back up scouts in the distance.
    anthony172Jadenjbleroibigbeano
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    Ok thanks for your answer. Will keep them all three.

How would you guys patch CB up
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    Three good damage badges and then depending on your style of play critical damage/damage reduction mix or straight critical damage.
    PigBenisjbleroi
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    @jbleroi I would be happy with ANY of those scouts on my team, with Fury being my last choice.

Generally for scouts you would want 3 damage and 3 critical damage badges. Avoid critical chance as they won't help you at higher levels when body shots are guaranteed. I'd say 3 damage for sure and 2 or 3 critical damage with the other being a damage reduction if you have a damage reduction that is high value and completes a set to get a set bonus with the other badges. Health would also work in place of damage reduction, but he has iron skin already so if you used armor with gold iron skin and health and a damage reduction badge you'd be in good shape I believe.

Then for a weapon, it will depend on whether you are doing Distance or Challenge. If Distance you will want the weapon to maximize damage instead of focusing on Charging and Threat Reduction, which you would want in the Challenge. Make sense?
    Black Labs Matter.
    jbleroi
    If you plan to push far into the challenge 80% DR is a necessity, no use having a scout with retaliate if they can't take a hit. If you can get your hands on two good legendary DR badges (I know, easier said than done) you can normally get to 80% with gold iron skin on armour. So 2 DR, 3 damage and then 1 health or crit damage badge. Dodge is really important at high level so if you could find an armour with that on to double your chances that would help too.
    jbleroibigbeanoKwansa
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    thanks all for your answers, very usefull
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 366
    edited September 2018
    Just got new scout with same traits as CrazyBlade just instead of retaliate he has defensive stance.

Is it still any good for a challenge purposes for threat reduction team?

@WellyLuga @Cronus @others

@jbleroi - hope you don’t mind posting in your thread
    jbleroi
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    I’d keep all
    Message me if you wanna
    @ignas I personally am not a big fan of defensive stance anymore now I understand how it works. To get to 80% DR you still need 60-65% from badges, trait and armour. I don't find myself overwatching with my scouts, I move them around a lot to take advantage swift strike. It depends on your playstyle really but she does have near perfect traits for a defensive build so I bet there are many players looking for a scout with those traits.
    ignas