NML Hall of Fame - DLich

As part of "NML Hall fo Fame", I proudly present you one of the nominated players: DLich!

"My name is Dominick but most of you know me as DLich. I’m 35, married with 3 kids. I work doing finance for the local school district for the special ed students. My most memorable NML moment was my first forum post. I had been playing for 2 months at that point and it was double supplies. I was mid level around 45 at the time. I used OLT’s known variables to determine when to upgrade things etc. the community reacted very positively to that post. I was hooked since then.

My favorite characters are Rosita, Abraham and DLich. Rosita and 2 shooters for outposts is my main team. Abraham is in every mission in challenge practically. And DLich was one of my first ever “promoted to legendary” version whatever when we could upgrade them.

I joined NML when my old game sunset. Many players joined this game. I shortly realized this Gabe required many TG’s to advance weaponry. I then moved to Dead Family guilds and net tons of great forum members and players. When I maxed I moved to Mavericks where I’ve played ever since. The community is definitely what’s kept me going.

It’s an honor to be considered part of the hall of fame and thank you everyone who voted or recommended me."

Congratulations!
::
Mavericks Guild Family
capibarazeekdog1RisTJSKazGovernatorDeathwish19mimicawrinkled_bagJadenjavajnkiePicWeekOneScowleymack22DLichtinytuna007shaunatthepubanderfm12jimmorrison369

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 1,020
    What can I say dlich? Your pretty awesome man, and I'm glad your within Mavericks your a forum legend and everyone knows about your work, you fall next to the greats @OneLessTitan and @Amazayn idk them. I know of the work, but got to know you quite well and your one hell of a core leader in Mavericks.. Also that Uhh new game you're playing sucks! Hahah kidding.. Kinda =)
    TroublemakerDLich
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations @DLich ..... well deserved!
    TroublemakerDLich
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 464
    Congrats D!
    TroublemakerDLich
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,379
    @DLich you the best example of how to be valuable member of a gaming community without focusing on competitiveness.

This was well deserved!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    DLich
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @DLich has shown, all those math classes we slept through, were useful after all.

I'm considering asking if he does taxes advise. ;)
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

DLichJaden
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 336
    Congratulations @DLich
    Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,897
    Congrats @Dlich

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Troublemaker
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @DLich totally deserved. You're a life saver and have been from the start. Congratulations
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    SCBMA