TJSfreedydaddyJadenSPC_TORRES
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    My 2nd Gold:

My 2nd Silver:

Guess they weren't lying about the scarce Legedary components/fragments....
    😢😭
    Nezo
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 312
    Not jackpot but after opening 6 I though I will risk and open those two gold crates... and another gold component:)
    freedydaddyJadenSPC_TORRESTheKing
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @TJS said:
    > Not having the best of days so I thought I'd spoil myself with the 40call.
    > Now I think that's a Jackpot. :)

I did the same thing I got 32 rick and negan why doesn’t it ever give me over 300 for the ones I don’t have like Aaron lol
    Message me if you wanna
    TJS
  • rsenrarsenra Member Posts: 34
    This event is so fake. @Kaz I bougth a full gás package. I have played yesterday a lot. I have got over 8million tomato. I got 2 gold jackpot and some others silvers. It doesnt need tô be an expert on math tô notice this is wrong. Its not the first time. I dont buy gás for this kind of event anymore. Once more só disappointed with NG...
    donald6283
    I say more: if NG publish here how many times I have opened crates yesterday and how many gold and silver jack pots I got I run 1.000 simulations tô let my complain clear
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    rsenra said:

This event is so fake. @Kaz I bougth a full gás package. I have played yesterday a lot. I have got over 8million tomato. I got 2 gold jackpot and some others silvers. It doesnt need tô be an expert on math tô notice this is wrong. Its not the first time. I dont buy gás for this kind of event anymore. Once more só disappointed with NG...

For one to be lucky, someone else needs to be unlucky. Thats how the NML economy works.

Guess they weren't lying about the scarce Legedary components/fragments....
    😢😭

Thats true, but I have got 2 legendary badges from epic compents today. In the end the changes were really great.
    TJSMudMoccasin
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    I'm certainly not having as much luck as the last time this event was run and from lack of screenshots in this thread others aren't either. Hoping my luck will change tonight. Buying a gas booster will report back tomorrow....
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Firekid
    I don't think I got one gold jackpot last event but I've had several this time. Just luck I guess.

Hopefully you'll get some good luck through the rest of the event.

(I think players mainly post their best jackpots. I got another not long ago but wasn't anything too special.)

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    freedydaddySCBMASPC_TORRES
    @aafr99 thats way this event is so fake. We arent talking about lottery. Its math. Simple math by the way. 1 of 20 and 1 of 7. We all should be getting a lot of jack pots. Thats way this event is so fake
    I’ll wait till the end to post them all at once
    Message me if you wanna
    TJS
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    rsenra said:

@aafr99 thats way this event is so fake. We arent talking about lottery. Its math. Simple math by the way. 1 of 20 and 1 of 7. We all should be getting a lot of jack pots. Thats way this event is so fake

@rsenra
    It's not quite that simple. 5% chance does not mean you're guaranteed 1 in 20. A coin toss is 50% chance of being heads or tails, in 20 coin tosses there's still a chance of it landing on heads 20 times. Unlikely but possible.
    I think you're just having a run of bad luck. Hopefully that will change for you in the near future, best of luck.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    @TJS for sure isnt guaranteed if toss once pé twice. But if you do this 200 times you will be getting the rights odds. Thats why this event is so fake. I can run and prove this. Simple math. Just tell me how many times. 5% is easy tô get with those number of attempts. I will keep saying this event is so fake. When i get home i will run this math with 200 attempts. I will do this for 1000 times. This is a easy math. Im sure i will na getting better results because this event is so fake
    In time thanks @TJS but Im sure isnt abou lucky.. just simple math...
    I ran a lot of math tests... In short. Although it's possible to be so unlucky it's more likely NG random code is global and not individual. I ran a simple test 10.000 times and got 4,99%. this shows my program is correct. Trying to do a more realistic test I ran it 1.000 times simulating that I'm opening crates 200 times (I bought a full gas yesterday and farm tomato). I opened 2 golden jackpots.. this happen only once in 1.000 times.. Sure its possible that I am so unlucky but after talking to some friends and they have opened in general 1 golden jackpot. that makes me think that the 5% is a global chance and not a individual one...
    But it's still possible to happen
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

I'm a 1%'er
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJSSPC_TORRES
    I have to many jackpots lol
    Message me if you wanna
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 312
    Since the beginning of jackpot event I played around 60 missions ending with crates. 4 gold, 7 silver. Can’t complain.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048

I have to many jackpots lol

@freedydaddy

Just post the gold ones then. Or limit the silvers to ones that had really good results. For example, one with a total of 6 phones or one with an epic fragment and 2 epic components. If a silver jackpot has all xp/supplies/gear, there's nothing impressive to share.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    freedydaddy
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    The lol was for the outpost comment..funny. :D
    freedydaddy
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,712
    Played 2 hours straight scavanges and got about 8-9 jackpots. Played an hour straight today and got 1. It's just RNG plain and simple. Oh and am only talking about gold ones. Silver I've had hundreds.
    TJS
This discussion has been closed.