COME JOIN THE FUN

tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 337

This video is R rated! It contains scenes from horror movies and has adult language!
Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
Deathwish19Gwenny_PantsxMelx_Lily_FingerfoodBWilsYorkshireSteveNerfZone187

Comments

• xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 19
    Cant wait! Its always a blast!
    AndriusJadentinytuna007BWils
  • JechumJechum Member Posts: 58
    Tina are you going to allow me to participate?
    BWilsxMelx
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 337
    @Caryl

It was truly a joy having you join us with your high-energy and good-natured personality. We look forward to having you join us again! <3
    BWilsCaryl
  • buchizombiebreathbuchizombiebreath Member Posts: 1,131
    Hey @tinytuna007 , can i contact you in LINE? VERY INTERESTED to bei Part of IT, at least IT come straight ahead into the NATION WARS from 7 to 13 November, means could give extra good Scores!
    tinytuna007AndriusBWils
    @buchizombiebreath yes you can contact.me on LINE. My line ID is the same. tinytuna007.
    BWils
    Also, if there is anyone that would like to be a team captain for this 5 week event then just let me know.
    We definitely encourage visitors to be a team captain and get more involved.
    BWilsxMelx
    Well I’m still waiting on a response. =)
    Troublemaker
  • ccmccm Member Posts: 154
    I'm all signed up and ready to go. I'm excited to see this through and hopefully make more friendships along the way.
    tinytuna007BWilsCaryl
  • dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    Had so much fun and can’t wait to do it again

Scar
    tinytuna007BWilsCaryl
  • SavannahGuy81SavannahGuy81 Member Posts: 45
    I wanna join pls
    Andriustinytuna007BWilsCaryl
    I wanna join...

@tinytuna007 I promise you publically I will do nothing more then my best for my team and casually chat with my Eh family friends who are only in Slack. I will say nothing negative about you.

Please accept me, I found out some things today that has put my personal integrity in conflict with my love for the Eh family. I really would rather let @Andrius decide what is best for the Eh family.
    > @SavannahGuy81 said:
    > I wanna join pls

We have you all signed up and ready! It's great to have you on board.
    BWilsSavannahGuy81
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,977
    im gonna sign up! Sounds fun.
    tinytuna007
    Ok @tinytuna007... off to do some research.
    > @buchizombiebreath said:
    > Hey @tinytuna007 , can i contact you in LINE? VERY INTERESTED to bei Part of IT, at least IT come straight ahead into the NATION WARS from 7 to 13 November, means could give extra good Scores!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    > @Firekid said:
    > im gonna sign up! Sounds fun.

Sounds great! If you have anymore questions please feel free to message me!
    @tinytuna007

In interest of fair play to obtain the prize money... let me inform you...
    David_H79 said:

Account sharing is against the terms of use.

I mean we wouldn’t want anyone to unfairly share their primary account or utilize one of Eh semi active accounts and have an unfair advantage would we?

Don’t get me wrong I love Eh, it’s a fun event, and I really would like to play... but @tinytuna007 feel free to keep ignoring me so there is no promise interfering with my integrity.

@Andrius @BWils @OneLessTitan @dranc @Sebi @bun I truly believe Eh and you are all above board but I will not be able to pull back my next step... and the cards will fall were they fall. Feel free to message me.

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,977
    Sorry what? Can someone explain?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    @NerfZone187 You don't leave your guild. It's sort of like a fantasy sports competition, where players are in a guild (like NFL players are on an NFL team) and the captains draft players from different guilds onto their fantasy team. All you need to do is submit screenshots of your scores every once in a while.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    tinytuna007NerfZone187wrinkled_bag
    There is still time to join in on the fun! Sign ups will stay open until September 30th. Don't miss out! There will be prizes for the winning team!

You can send me a message here on the Forum or you can send me a message on the LINE app. My line ID is tinytuna007. You can also email me at [email protected]
    One week left to sign up! We've gotten such a great response for people in the community wanting to join the upcoming intraguild challenge. Don't miss out! All levels welcome!
    Jaden
    We have had such a great response from everyone and have had many players and Guilds join the intraguild challenge.

The sign up for new players is now closed I want to thank all of the players who signed up to join. It's going to be an epic battle!
    Firekid