My Hero’s seem weaker not stronger.

I am now having trouble with lvl 26 that I wasn’t having before. I am lvl 22 with weapons and armore upgraded to lvl 25. It is now more difficult to kill lvl 26. It seems like the walkers are stronger not my Hero’s. Is anyone else having this problem? Scratching my head over here.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    Doesnt feel any different to me. Have you changed any badges about?
    romeo
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    Have you recently levelled up any other survivors? The reason I ask is that I believe the difficulty raises once you have 3 survivors at a higher level.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    romeo
  • RowensRowens Member Posts: 37
    The same as before and no RPG 🤨
    romeo
    No badge changes either. Thanks for your help guys. So nice of you to try to help, maybe it’s just me 🤨
    Glad to know no one else is having the problem. 👍🏼
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 190
    @Rowens
    Understand where you are coming from. I have felt the same at times. Seems some weeks I walk through the challenge with the same level survivors and (supposedly) the same level walkers with good results, then suffer bruises the next week at the same level opponent.

I understand all challenges are different and put forth their own obstacles, but the walkers strength seems to be elevated at times.
    Rowens
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Rowens

  You can also notice this on Distance days. There are some weeks on Tuesday that I get all the way through the Distance.

  Saturday, which is the same map-set, I find myself struggling towards the end with many Half kills for lack of a better word. Where Tuesday I killed the walkers with single shots, now it takes two shots to do.

  This all plays into the variable damage that is done each turn. One example is shown in this attack by Abraham here, three widely different Damage results.

  I have made entire 6 mission passes when my Scout cannot make a kill on a level 28 walker, yet the next time through where things go from 28.1 to 28.2, my scout makes a kill every hit.

  All we can do is toss it up to the RNG Gods as a day we are unloved.

Hope you find solace in this.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Deathwish19RowensKwansa
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 281
    the walkers are higher level than your heros

Rowens
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Don't forget bodyshots were reduced last week so that will make a difference.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    1RisRowensKwansa
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    Last week too? I thought it was only the week before the ultimate challenge that had reduced body shots.
    Black Labs Matter.
    Rowens
    Thanks everyone, so glad it’s not just me alone with this stuff. Whew, so much to remember about each change. Honestly though, this getting through one time and then not the next totally screws up your whole strategy with everything, because I know I’m not the only one that strategizes every move and with every survivor. This messes with my mojo. What would be the best way for a work around with shiz?
    @ShadowaceAz,
    Incredible screen shot, how did you get that and the information block on the screen?
  • “ Rowens “

NextGames software, does not rely on only “ simplistic RNG “ algorithms...

They long ago bragged about their “ software algorithms “ being very effective in “ encouraging “ continued game playing... ( two steps forward. /. Two steps back )...

Rowens...

When Wine is made from grapes that are “ stressed “ the wine is better...

What you’re enjoying, is NextGames software, “ stressing you “...
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Rowens
    The screenshot is basically any old screen grab which can be done with
    iOS (Holding down Power button + Home button)
    Android (Holding down Power button + Volume-down button)

I then simply used the build in image editor to text the text into the white square I drew.

Holy that help.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia