Please Make The Summer Style Event A Regular Occurrence.

ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 371
@Kaz, I for one really enjoyed the Summer Of Explosions event and would really love for this style of event to become a regular occurrence.

Thinking back the rewards were very nice, but the part that kept me coming back for more was the mission to collect tokens.

Now that the event is over I find myself with a lack of direction whereas before i used to love checking in daily to see how I could earn those tokens.

A Regular event of that style would certainly give me something to aim for each month. I found myself going further in the guild challenge to help team mates, going further in the distance to reach those extra tokens, completing daily tasks to ensure I was on track etc. Now I feel like my purpose has disappeared and all that remains is the long road of levelling up survivors and equipment.

If the reason for not running such events in the future would be the amount of gifts that get given out, I for one wouldn't mind if they were reduced if it meant I was given another final target to aim for.

If the final prize is a reason for not running such an event, it needn't be bespoke. I'm sure everyone would be happy working towards a legendary fragment or golden flare gun etc.

I know you will be busy with the upcoming balance update, but to me this would bring more satisfaction to my TWD experience and I miss it already.
Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
SCBMAJenngShadowaceAztabernacCaptainslayerekimhclewEl_SargeCarlosOlivieraemsboyDanski_46

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,157
    it was a great idea! But need tweaks. I think NG already got it.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 357
    I enjoyed it! The rewards were great. Even though I wish the RPG was more destructive like a real RPG, the other rewards along the way were fun to claim. Can we do it again?
    Kratos
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,231
    Someone mentioned Ricks tactical nuclear grenade? I think this would be a nice feature for the final prize.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,862
    Winter summer tokens. To strive for explosive winter shovel 😀
    Jadenbigbeanoemsboy
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    The rewards were worth the effort. Heck, even a legendary fragment at the end would be awesome enough for me to do a repeat of the whole adventure.

I always try to remind myself that humor is the most powerful weapon in many circumstances. NG must agree, because of the awesome joke at the end.

You got me! Hahaha. 😂 Y'all are funny, god bless. Looking forward to next time.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

KratosCaptainslayer
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    Tweaks like quest dailies, and challenges rewards, etc for Token Conversion to gold (after you've exceeded the possible reward 3000).
  • emsboyemsboy Member Posts: 4
    Loved it! Made me excited to check the game when i woke up