NML Hall of Fame - crambert

As part of "NML Hall fo Fame", I proudly present you one of the nominated players:
 crambert!

"I'm Colin and I'm 28 years old. I work as a freelance musician and music teacher around the Chicagoland area in the United States.

My gamer tag is basically just a play on my full name.

I got started playing NML about a week or two after it was released in the fall of 2015. I had seen the commercials on TV for it and was bored one day with a lot of time to kill so I thought "Why not? Let's download this" and I got hooked pretty quickly and have been playing ever since.

I've basically stuck with the same guild ever since joining one. I joined my first guild after playing on my own for a few months and that was called Necropolis. Started off really small but we built it up to be a pretty consistent Top 25 US guild. We probably lasted a year and a half until, funny story, the leader had a complete meltdown. I started beating him every week and that apparently pissed him off. One day we all woke up right after a challenge ended to find out we were no longer in a guild. He had kicked us all, but then started spreading a rumor that I was hacking the game and got the entire guild banned. Couldn't handle losing, apparently. Thankfully we all used the Line app and had a group chat so we met up there, all realized he was full of shit, and started a new guild called Rise or Die which I led. After a year or so, it became too hard as a solo guild to keep recruiting new members, so we ended up joining the Watch Tower Alliance after I had met a bunch of their members through various Line chats. So I currently lead WATCH TOWER RoD. About half of our members have been around since the Necropolis days so it's almost like I've played in the same guild this whole time.

I would probably have to say my most memorable NML moment was when I finally cracked the global leaderboard.

My three favorite survivors would have to be Sasha, HankTheTank, and Firecrotch. Sasha because, well, we all know why. She was also my first survivor that I acquired a fully matching legendary badge set for. There's hardly a level where I don't use her. HankTheTank is a fricken beast, just check out that health! With the damage reduction and health badges I have on him plus hazard suit armor and the dodge trait, this dude can take MANY hits before he even gets close to red. I use him to soak up the hits at high levels while my others shoot from afar. The punish/retaliate combo when paired with Sasha as a leader means he gets charged almost every turn. Firecrotch is just an offensive powerhouse. She's newer than my others so I'm still building her up, but her trait and badge combos means she packs one helluva punch with her charge attacks!

Just wanted to say that when I found out that I was nominated for the NML Hall of Fame I was quite pleasantly surprised. I feel very honored that many players consider me worthy of this title, but I could also name dozens of legendary players who I personally think are more deserving of it, many of which I straight up learned how to play this game from. I have fun playing NML and I enjoy helping others through videos, strategies, and explanations of the game mechanics, so it's nice to know that my contributions are being recognized. Thanks all!"

Congratulations!
::
Mavericks Guild Family
1RisTJSCronusSmokeandMirrorsmack22GovernatorcapibarafreedydaddymimicaJapes87KazccmJadenbigbeanoPicWeekOneScowleykamilowatytinytuna007Marleen83jimmydawiseIvorI_Am_PsychoRick__connellyjimmorrison369MikkoSlickRickMischa

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 852
    Man that's one hell.of a bruiser! Congratulations on the nomination. And your even know in the Mavericks guilds so your definitely doing something right! Keep up the awesome work!
    crambert_nec
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,255
    @crambert_nec that Bruiser is unreal!! wow
    Mavericks Guild Family
    WeekOnecrambert_necmsapaevI_Am_Psycho
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Congratulations @crambert_nec ... thanks for sharing your story. I truly enjoy watching your videos for The Distance.

I’m subscribed to your channel and @mimica :smiley:
    crambert_necTroublemakermimicaBWils
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,130
    Hope you don't mind but I took a screenshot of Hank, I'm gonna have to go through my badge inventory.
    crambert_nec
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276

ahaaa...gotcha...i see what you did there @crambert_nec ...lol 😂😂
    crambert_necI_Am_Psycho
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    Rufus as lead plus Ezekiel yep lol
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    donald6283mack22I_Am_Psychomsapaev
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,357
    He's still at like 15k without those bonuses though B)
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    I_Am_Psycho
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    i have a similar one with 13k without bonuses thats why i did a further investigation on the photo...lol...anyway...you rock with distance videos..have been very helpful for me 😉
    crambert_nec
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    @flyingcowking just swallowed some crambert.
    Black Labs Matter.
    crambert_nec
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,255
    @crambert_nec I had already seen your videos but didn't know you before this. I can now understand why you are here: you are great.

Congratulations!
    Mavericks Guild Family
    crambert_nec
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 333
    Congrats @crambert_nec
    Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
    crambert_nec
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Congrats @crambert_nec ...very well deserved and you're a great guy!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    crambert_nec