RPG Missed by an inch.. Show yours πŸ˜“

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,689
Ohhhh... found that fail in facebook :#

Show your β€œmssed by an inch"...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
mack22JadenFingerfoodGovernatorTHCrossromeofreedydaddykamilowaty

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    I would not worry about it too much , i guarantee it will be in the shop to buy in the near future
    capibaraFingerfoodanthony172Gobold69
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 219
    I am probably extraordinarily ignorant (please be nice) but how in the ever living anything is it possible to rack up that many gas?? Unless the herd were really generous, how can you get that much gas without playing?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    @Raven2318

Another way, on top of what @SCBMA said, is to buy the 24 gas and play, if you find gas in after mission crates it will just keep adding and when you finally "unboost" you have all the additional gas listed.

So if they bought that 7 day gas that has been offered a few times, it would probably end up with a fairly high number.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    Disappointed about this 😰😰😰😰😰😰 worked so hard and yet nothing πŸ˜‚ my goal was the 150 sassha tokens that got me her :)
    Message me if you wanna
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,689

Disappointed about this 😰😰😰😰😰😰 worked so hard and yet nothing πŸ˜‚ my goal was the 150 sassha tokens that got me her :)

Oh don't worry...just hoard phones and wait the next 2x Sasha tokens event and you will get those and much more
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    freedydaddy
    > @capibara said:
    > Disappointed about this 😰😰😰😰😰😰 worked so hard and yet nothing πŸ˜‚ my goal was the 150 sassha tokens that got me her :)
    >
    > Oh don't worry...just hoard phones and wait the next 2x Sasha tokens event and you will get those and much more
    No I got to my goal I didn’t get the rpg πŸ˜‚
    Message me if you wanna
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Well, Sasha tokens were my favorite of all the rewards. So you got the good stuff if you ask me. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    freedydaddyDBones
    > @Jaden said:
    > Well, Sasha tokens were my favorite of all the rewards. So you got the good stuff if you ask me. ;)

Ok yeah :) my faverite besides the gas lol
    Message me if you wanna
  • Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 219
    @SCBMA @ShadowaceAz thanks for the replies. Those both make sense, although it seems odd behaviour to buy 7 day gas boosters and/or log in every hour if you aren’t playing enough to even get the green rpg. Takes all sorts, I suppose!
    SCBMAShadowaceAz
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 317
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > @Raven2318
    >
    > Another way, on top of what @SCBMA said, is to buy the 24 gas and play, if you find gas in after mission crates it will just keep adding and when you finally "unboost" you have all the additional gas listed.
    >
    > So if they bought that 7 day gas that has been offered a few times, it would probably end up with a fairly high number.

I don't think you'll find gas in mission crates when on a booster
    SCBMA
    Andrea said:

@capibara ...this is mine :(

Rodent Lord! :#

Well... do not worry...it's a useless weapon. A weapon is worth when you need it when the game is hard not just easy...
    I've already scrapped the green one and i will scrap soo the RPG...the next 2x event
    I can't even use it with Daryl in the outpost defence!!
    freedydaddyAndrea
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Nice

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

capibarafreedydaddy
    ..lol... and i've already scrapped one... :D:D:D
    DBoneswrinkled_bagfreedydaddy
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    edited September 2018
    @capibara @ShadowaceAz
    Thank you ! Now I feel more comfortable ... :D
    capibarafreedydaddyShadowaceAz
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388

we're finish about the same
    freedydaddy
    > @hunter_x said:
    > Disappointed about this 😰😰😰😰😰😰 worked so hard and yet nothing πŸ˜‚ my goal was the 150 sassha tokens that got me her :)
    >
    > we're finish about the same

Awsome
    Message me if you wanna