Trading Option

Dont you guys think it would be great? Beeing able tô trade badges and gear with The fellow player would help move The inventory instead of turning obsolet itens into The trash. Is there a Project for this in the upcoming updates? NG could do something like the trading box in Diablo2. It was pretty safe for both sides. Anyway.. Just a Thought.

Comments

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    it has been brought up many times before but this would make players that have multiple accounts to give stuff to themselves and it would take the NG economy to the toilet
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 469
    I would rather be able to pick where to putt them instead of them giving us one only option
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited September 2018

it has been brought up many times before but this would make players that have multiple accounts to give stuff to themselves and it would take the NG economy to the toilet

Sorry, but I can't see the direct relation. If someone has two/five/ten accounts and wants to use them to storage itens, how will that affect the NG economy? It's just extra room. The other accs would just be "mules" to storage the itens.

The only direct problem that I can see is the free gear that NG every now and then give us. If someone has a lot of accs then he will receive many gears. BUT, in order to receive good gear, the acc needs to be at the higest level(23 council). If someone has the time and effort to go all the way in his other accs just to get the free gear, then, in my opinion, he earned it. :smile:

• donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    its not that i'm against this idea...im just telling that its to good to be true...sorry...to become true 😂😂
    aafr99
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 306
    This has been suggested many times but I'd like to at least see inner guild trading. It would help develop lower level players that would get better use out of our old gear. Maybe like a community chest or a groupie or something..
    Zette
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,587
    I'm guessing it won't happen because there would be no way to stop people selling gear to others. as in for real money.
    I'm a free market kind of guy. If ppl want to buy/sell, let them buy/sell. Limitations are always hurtful in the long run.
    But then NG would have to lower there price points and we know that's never gonna happen! :-)
    NG could charge a fee in Gold for every trade made. A number that would compensate the lost for her. That would fix the issue, dont u think?
    Yeah that's not a bad shout.