40 phone re-roll calls

By no means should a 40 call re-roll continuously result in not getting a single hero from either of the 9 calls. This has happened repeatedly to me over the last couple months. It can't be just me dealing with this nonsense, is it? I'm at the end of my rope as it is with this 🚮

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Nope...
    1. Green goblins - bah!
    2. Green goblins - growl!
    3. Blue shooter - blue warrior - green goblin!! - WTH???
    Not funny!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Which is why, if you're looking for a specific hero, you should save your phones for when that hero is featured with the double token call. More efficient, more focused, typically less buyer's remorse when you do that call.

The problem is, is that if you're looking for a hero that isn't Abe, Sasha, Michonne, Rick or Daryl, the featured double token call is rather hit and miss with the rest of the heroes. So you have to be patient, collect your phones and then don't be afraid to burn them all when the hero you want is given the double token treatment.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    ShadowaceAzSCBMAHuttSlayer23
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 107
    I will definitely start following your advice but it's not like I'm necessarily looking for specific hero's. My gripe is how regularly I don't get a single hero out of 9 possible chances. It's happened so much that I feel foolish for continuing to allow NG to basically rob me. I don't care what the devs say regarding the random number generator concerning the 40 call re-rolls. It is a scam. I'm at the point where I'm starting to feel less and less invested in NML.
    psychwolf
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,008
    On average, statistically, it should happen every 10 calls or so. (10%)

Having it happen 3 times in a row is when things start getting bat-shit crazy. But could still happen... (<0.1%)

4 or more times in a row is ridiculous. (<0.01%).

40 calls suck imo.