How long have you played this game?

2»

Comments

• aquilaaquila Member Posts: 291
    As a very active f2p player, it took around 14-15 months to reach level 24 survivors.
    Now in about 17-18 months from start i still have few equipment missing and few unimportant heroes that are not upgraded. But i can be called an endgamer.
    I was so loyal to my guilds but continuously moving to a proper guild may fasten the process i think.
    SPC_TORRESJenngJimiFaith
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    At least on Google, it is easy - check the lowest and earliest Google achievement and you will know when you have joined the game.

Mine is "Collect 1,000 Supplies (or the same for XP)" - and a few others. Date is 15 Apr 2016 - so that is when I started playing.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngaquilaJimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

If you go to your profile it will show you when you joined, although mine just says the month and day since I joined less than 2 months ago. I am pleased to say I have progressed from ignorant to just plain clueless, but am enjoying this game.

Profile in the game? Or profile in the forums?

Some people did not make a forum profile at the same time they played. I know some folks in my guild that have still never used the forums, so that only helps if you did them at the same time.

As for game profile... I can't see any date mentioned.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 89
    Been playing for 1 - 1/2 years, all Heroes unlocked, I had 12 Survivors, but I iced 6 of them a year ago. Only 5 of my Heroes are Epic, it's the later in the game one's, Carl, Merle, Aaron, Gabriel and Jerry. I'm stricktly an F2P player, so progress is slow.

The advice above given by ShadowaceAZ is good. I always made sure my Campsite was robust and as far ahead as possible.

Enjoy the ride.

JediMasterYoda
    GutsAndGlory
    SPC_TORRESJenngJimiFaithromeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited September 2018

For Apple users, you can actually go into your Apple Store and look in your App Library. Then, right click on the app and you can see the purchase date:

Cool!

Since you mention "right click", I can only assume you are using the computer, not mobile device. As I don't have access to a computer normally, I was unsure how to find 'App Library' as that was removed from the App Store a while back.

It did lead me down another path, which corrected my error of thinking it was September 2017... So a big thanks.

Here's what I did for anyone else who would follow this:

To view purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, simply head into the Settings app and follow Apple's steps below: Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.

Begin by selecting the 90 days and change it to what timeframe you guess...

Now I know it was July, not September. 👌🏻
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

BttlOpenerSabertoothSPC_TORRES
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,063
    March 2016, my first achievement is getting an epic survivor actually.

It took me about 1.5 year to get to max level.

My advice would be:
    Join a guild that has active players. Play outpost for Trade-goods. Play campaign for gear.

Most of all, up to lvl 18 survivors especially, everything is disposable and short-lived. So don't get attached to your gear.

Also, make sure to fully comprehend the skills and traits before you start wasting tokens/radios.
    Read up/ask advice about traits.
    You can only spend them once.
    SPC_TORRESJenngJimiFaith
  • FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 965
    I'm not sure how long it's been........but I remember while waiting for the game to download I had to feed my pet T-Rex 😉
    SPC_TORRESJenngJimiFaith
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 291
    One very important thing to develop properly imo; never spend tg on equipment, they are temporary, tokens are permanent.
    And this is the place to learn starting date if required:
    SPC_TORRESJenngJimiFaith
  • allisallis Member Posts: 115
    Since the first week it was released late sept 2015, I hardly believe it’s been that long but wow... lol
    SPC_TORRESJimiFaithFingerfood
  • RokinamericaRokinamerica Member Posts: 5

If you go to your profile it will show you when you joined, although mine just says the month and day since I joined less than 2 months ago. I am pleased to say I have progressed from ignorant to just plain clueless, but am enjoying this game.

Profile in the game? Or profile in the forums?

Some people did not make a forum profile at the same time they played. I know some folks in my guild that have still never used the forums, so that only helps if you did them at the same time.

As for game profile... I can't see any date mentioned.
    I checked forum profile and assumed (yeah, I know) it was start date for game, but it very well may be forum, not game start. Hence why I only upgraded my noob status from ignorant to clueless, and even that may have been overly generous...
    ShadowaceAzmongo_nine_one_one