Please help me select an assault.

Of the epics in the screenshot, who might you take a chance on upgrading? Thank you!
anthony172

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    I think your best one is Sally the other one are not good
    cyjazz
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    It's Sally all the way. Look for Sure Shot, Revenge would be good also (and I might even be happier with it). Accept Ruthless but that one is not my style. Cry if you get Bullet Dodge or Vigilant. If you get Defensive Stance you'll have Abe junior with Lucky instead of Bitch Nuts so a defensive assault (for me I'll stick with Abe). You have a long time to go in this game so even with a trait you may not like I would not trash her for tokens. Maybe not invest tokens into her but she has 4 of the best traits you want as is. Good luck!!!
    cyjazz
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,193
    Sally. Marksman, iron skin and lucky are the holy trinity - you can't really go wrong if you have those as a foundation. Dodge is always nice. Revenge would be perfect as the 5th IMO!
    anthony172cyjazz
  • HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 159
    Of your choices, I’d invest in Sally.
  • cyjazzcyjazz Member Posts: 23
    Upgraded Sally to legendary and received vigilant. Ah well...at least it isn't bullet dodge. :)
    TRUFAtwdnml
  • cyjazzcyjazz Member Posts: 23
    Again, Cronus, thank you for an educated response. You're a wealth of knowledge. :) Do you have a wiki or other thread you've created by chance? Thank you for all the kind answers.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    I do not as the game is so fluid it's hard to have concrete answers for every situation. Bar none the best place to go is One Less Titan's Wordpress site which can be accessed through here --> https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/20098/game-information-directory-olts-sitemap

He has so much useful information in this site and although some of it is a littel dated it is still game relevant. The amount of time invested in making this had to be immense. I suggest you take some time and go through it as it is an amazing resource.
    cyjazzjimmorrison369