Walker Count

WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
Can we get a "walker killed" counter during the mission somewhere along the top (or bottom). Would be useful to know how many we've killed so far during the during the mission. Or maybe tweak the side bar to show the counter on each of the survivor - how many they each killed.

This makes it helpful for quests that says hunter or warrior or whoever kill X walkers.
psychwolfJimiFaithWellyLugaDMPJediMasterYodaATLAS-ZPigBenismik81SteneRobbo70Artminius

Comments

• JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 78
    Agree, I would like to know how close I am to the 100 kills.
    D_Mitchem
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,809
    Third that

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,119
    I thought I had suggested this before with some small interface tweaks (moving End Turn button, disappearing survivor icons after a few secs that reappear after tapping near upper left portion of screen, health of survivors, etc.). It's something that I do hope they implement. And if they DO, maybe they can include a kill count for each survivor or have an in-mission "tab" that you can open that shows this information along with how many walkers you have killed for the day in each class to meet the daily mission requirements.
    Black Labs Matter.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    Thanks for agreeing and bumping this idea up. Hope they can add it to their next update!
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    Fourth that
  • SteneStene Member Posts: 1
    I absolutely agree with you guys!! They should introduce the kill count (the zombie at list) for each survivor in the survivor profile page!!

I’m playing this game seams the beginner when they released back in the 2015 and I can say they improve the game a lot during this years.
    In the past we had the possibility the have the memorial building with recorded life day, death day and kill counter of each survivor. I think was good to eliminate the death because was pity to lose a good survivor after invest time and money on it but the KILL COUNTER was very interesting!!

PLEASE INTRODUCE THE KILL COUNTER AGAIN!!!
    Artminius