Aaron Double Call!

so...seems like Aaron tokens have been promoted to legendary badge fragment level of chances to get them...6 calls until now zero tokens....just like the last time we had this call
JenngDBonesJimiFaith

Comments

• MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
    1 Call, 64 tokens. The RNG gods must be in my favor today.
    JenngDBonesJimiFaithmsapaev
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 386
    Burned everything on Abe so 2 calls only
    1: 32 Daryl + 2 goblins
    2: 128 Eugene + 2 goblins
    JenngSCBMAJimiFaith
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    My Aaron call... 😭😭😢

Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

JimiFaithSPC_TORRESJadenmsapaev
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 860
    We really need a pity/sad/I feel you bro reaction... look at it this way 256 Scout tokens...
    Maybe if you changed your avatar to Aaron.... hmmm...
    JadenShadowaceAz
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited September 2018
    @ShadowaceAz , I've got a scout like Rosa (the same traits)... she's damn good!

Edited: she looks the same lol!
    ShadowaceAzJimiFaith
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 322
    Absolutely enjoy playing the game with my wife and son, but I am growing extremely frustrated with the Radio Calls, and the lack of usable rewards. I am a level 50 player without Carl, Merle, Rufus, or Aaron unlocked. Unlocking those heroes, and upgrading my player level is what keeps me and my family going.

Over the past 4 weeks there have been 2 special "Aaron Calls", including yesterday, and I am really starting to wonder about the worth of these events. I have made 10 calls over the past 2 "Aaron" events and have not received a single Aaron token. Also, during the last "Carl" event, I made at least 6 calls and didn't receive a single token. I purchased radio bundles and unlimited gas for these events to help "farm radios" to make more calls.

I know the market is geared towards "Pay to Play" players, and I have spent several hundreds of dollars in the game between me and my family but I am very frustrated with my return on investment. I've purchased several Weapon Bundles and recieved 5 star Assault rifles without any degree of Widespread, or Hunter rifles without 0.4 or 0.5 widespread as well. Just last night I purchased an MK3 Assault rifle for 11,000 TG and it doesn't even have widespread!

In closing, I will be reluctant moving forward spending any real world money on the in-game purchases because the results have been poor so far. Not sour grapes at all, but I know there are many players out there who have similar experiences. If you have a moment, I would appreciate your feedback regarding my concerns.
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 326
    @Billdinger ...we get your frustrations, but how many different threads are you going to post this in
    anthony172
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 322
    Just venting...Nothing to see here....