How many have changed rating on playstore/itunes

NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
Just wondering how many are taking this avenue to voice their opinion about the new update

Comments

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Oh... good idea...

• eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    I think the opinion has been rather clear already :)
    atrainofficialjesterCherokee_Rose[Deleted User]
  • ElkadorElkador Member Posts: 81
    In my opinion totally wrong to do this with rating in playstore/itunes because an update can be fixed.

I rate games new only if the gameplay changes hard and for future in a wrong way.
    WalkerBait1Lynz4tex
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    Too late. Dropped it to 1 star last week when they could not be bothered to take care of a purchase issue. Dicking around with players that pay, even if its not much money, not smart, NG.
    kryptonix
    @eetu Yes, our opinion is clear on the forum... but we need to inform those that are considering downloading the game... that NG doesn't care about quality...even after countless threads/pleas to not release a bugged update decided to do so anyway...

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    +1, + 19 from our guild , that is dissolving before our eyes! :/
    Solokai
  • GggGgg Member Posts: 41
    Good idea
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    I usually try to defend the devs and mods because the player base in this game is exceptionally whiney....but they have a good point @eetu a lot of people made it clear that they didnt think it wise to release which was fair given this games history with buggy updates...the BETA was unplayable it sucked so bad and it never got an update. How do you know you have fixed bugs in later levels of outposts if we could barely get to lvl 2 and the majority were too frustrated with the bugs to play any more with it. I kept trying to level up my stuff in beta hoping an update would come along to be able to actually try out the game play and sadly it never did. That was a mistake. It was over confident to assume you guys had it all worked out without testing and this chaos is a well earned result. I am sure someone with all the money was pushing for an early release so they could make more money, but someone needs to stand up and say it isnt ready. The fact that after almost a full day now the new feature is still essentially unplayable and costing who knows how much in wasted gas and trade goods and nothing has been done about it and no communication has been made clear in an announcement about how to proceed...it is pretty unnacceptable. Lowering my rating for sure because until people do, there is no reason for the developers to be smarter in the future.
    Solokai
  • TalienTalien Member Posts: 12
    I hadn't bothered to give it a rating before because I was honestly on the fence about what to do, but after this hot mess of an update I felt compelled to 1* it because the outpost feature wasn't properly tested and the feedback that was given on the little bit of testing people were allowed to do was apparently ignored. That is totally irresponsible and is on the level of nexon and perfect world international for bad business practices.

Though I suppose I should thank NG on behalf of my wallet, it's happy I haven't spent any money here.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @Talien @BarcodeJ
    Very well said indeed! The thoughts of so many frustrated people! Kudos!
  • DeathwishDeathwish Member Posts: 38
    I also changed mine. Will be interested to see how they handle this.
    Other games with issues have always offered the players some sort of compensation for a screw-up. Usually helps ease the screw-up and shows appreciation. Let's see what happens!
    Lynz4tex
    Their FB page about the update is also full with complaints...

• Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    I will forgive them if they actually make an announcement claiming responsibility , fix the bugs and make it playable, and give us a 1 minute gas weekend. I do kinda feel for the mods on these forums however , they're like the bank teller getting yelled at by an irate customer over bank policy.
    javajnkie
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Not a bad idea.

But I will give them a few days.
  • NoggerJippelNoggerJippel Member Posts: 26
    i will give them a chance to fix the bugs. at the end i want the game to be good and sucesfull with a big community. to destroy the rating will not be in favor of this goal
    eetu
  • SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    Lance said:

Not a bad idea.

But I will give them a few days.

FRIDAY is the deadline for me then i might consider deleting it over the weekend if nothing is fixed at all.

I thought of spending some or few in the past but never have after this i will never will. Thank god i never did. I feel for those who have it's a real shame tbh.

There is always a hope thou at the end of the tunnel, only time can tell.

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Japes87 said:

I will forgive them if they actually make an announcement claiming responsibility , fix the bugs and make it playable, and give us a 1 minute gas weekend.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/4831/issues-with-1-7-fixes-on-the-way
    TK-421 said:

Japes87 said:

I will forgive them if they actually make an announcement claiming responsibility , fix the bugs and make it playable, and give us a 1 minute gas weekend.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/4831/issues-with-1-7-fixes-on-the-way
    Thank You very much that's what the community was after some info

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Yep! There is now a pretty clear roadmap for the required fixes. We're expecting to release 1.7.1 within the next 6 or so days. In the meantime we have the 1 minute gas event going live in a few minutes, and the Hilltop challenge will begin tomorrow as planned. During the weekend there will be better rewards from ads.

Please let us know if you find any more non-known bugs in Outposts!
    SgtSalamiJennyLynz4tex
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    edited March 2016
    I wonder if I a heap of gold in my left hand would make my right hand vote 5 stars...

ok, without kidding, I think as we proved very patient beta testers, maybe you could return something - like gold, 5star-weapons, ... - for players testing this game for months now and still supporting it.

AND make a bugfree game. :smile:
    Gaga
    __
    If you want to join us on Oktober 8th or later, contact me. -- Line: sister.gaga --
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 546
    well that is nice to hear @TK-421 thanks : )
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    @TK-421 how about gas requirement for raid? What is the normal amount of gas needed when raiding.. now its 1 gas but as per oldgoth's comment, its only now until you figured out the bugs..

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    TK-421 said:

Yep! There is now a pretty clear roadmap for the required fixes. We're expecting to release 1.7.1 within the next 6 or so days. In the meantime we have the 1 minute gas event going live in a few minutes, and the Hilltop challenge will begin tomorrow as planned. During the weekend there will be better rewards from ads.

Please let us know if you find any more non-known bugs in Outposts!

Sounds good!! This game has a lot of potential and already has a strong fan base, all we ask is a game that is playable.
    Lynz4tex
  • As the game is unplayable this second for maintenance, it's does add to the increasing frustration that will cause everyone to quit. Since installation of my outpost, I've been raided but havent been able to raid back because reload issue so now it's as though I've lost twice already and haven't even played.
    This is my only hobby and since the outpost it has become a non working toy. Broke toys aren't fun.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    @TK-421
    Thank you for listening! Also , kudos for the fast forward button , awesome addition
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    1 star at AP store,had to be done NG.

4 hours of grinding wiped away by your incompetence and greed.
This discussion has been closed.