Lengendary Hunter

MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 70
edited September 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Goodnight,

I currently have a new legendary hunter, see photo (url) but I have doubts because the rest of my hunters are the heroes.

Photo in other comentary

1. Is it worth climbing to level 24? If yes
2. Weapon, armor and badges recommended?

If not i will delete him

Thanks all in advance!

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,863
    That link looks suspicious to me.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,056
    If you paste in the picture I'd be more inclined to offer advice but a URL? Nope, sorry.

Cro***
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2018
    bladgier said:

That link looks suspicious to me.

upload photo, sorry for URL
    edited September 2018
    Upload photo, sorry for URL
    [Deleted User]
    That works. I'd pass on that hunter. Vigilant on a hunter is not the worst trait however with the traits you have, especially defensive stance, makes this a pass for me. Since this would be your primary non-hero hunter you need better traits. You likely will want Lucky to help with incendiary along with Ruthless and Marksman for crit damage and damage increase. For the last two some combination of Iron Skin, Dodge, Sure Shot and Revenge. For my style of play if I was to build my preferred all around hunter it would be Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless, Revenge and Iron Skin.
    > @Cronus said:
    > That works. I'd pass on that hunter. Vigilant on a hunter is not the worst trait however with the traits you have, especially defensive stance, makes this a pass for me. Since this would be your primary non-hero hunter you need better traits. You likely will want Lucky to help with incendiary along with Ruthless and Marksman for crit damage and damage increase. For the last two some combination of Iron Skin, Dodge, Sure Shot and Revenge. For my style of play if I was to build my preferred all around hunter it would be Lucky, Marksman, Ruthless, Revenge and Iron Skin.

then... i should delete?
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Or simply hold onto so you can hold more badges and use this survivor as a 'cast away' during the Distance when you have to sacrifice someone.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

If you play the distance keep him to be used as a pawn. If you need the survivor slot you can delete him when you find a better survivor. No need to delete unless you need the tokens right now. You don’t need to invest xp in him to level up, just leave as is.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,663
    Yeah I agree. Decent distance hunter since he has marksman and ruthless so if you have XP to spare and a few badges to throw on him I would train him up but I wouldn't invest at all.