Warrior tape scrapping time @Cronus?? 😜

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,131
edited September 2018 in Strategy Discussion
Not sure if it's time to scrap my "tape warrior" @Cronus ...i have 3900 warrior tokens and that new find but i'm not totally sure if it's worth...
I only use this warrior in the game. I don't need two and this one is working good... had Iron Skin, Health, Luck and Retaliate, only missed maybe Ruthless but i always wear a ruthless armor...

The new one has ruthless but not iron skin and luck that works perfectly with Michonne,,,,not sure if it's worth to scrap a good 3 pink warrior for a 2 pink warrior without Iron Skin and Luck...

Edite to add: you see 3200 tokens but i have also a 609 tokens in a 1 pink warrior ready to scrap....

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
freedydaddy

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,131
    psychwolf said:

Scrapping 3 pink survivor is rarely ever worth it from the return you get :/

I would keep him and still dump everything into your new one.

Yeah... of couse, but i will never use 2 warriors... when i go melee i have Michonne scout and this warrior....so doesn't make sense to keep both.
    I will probably consider going 4 pink at this point...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited September 2018
    I had the same original Warrior/traits as yours (at 10-star), and I scrapped her to upgrade a new radio-call recruit...but waited until I could immediately go from 5-star up to 9-star in one go. If your style is rolling with one main Warrior (apart from Michonne), maybe wait until you acquire more tokens...so you could do an immediate comparable boost up, imo

capibaraandy75JayZbigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    With the introduction of badges (damage reduction I.e.) I know that defensive stance impact was nerfed. If you search for a new warrior only take one with Iron skin.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibara
    Thanks @Movado and @JackBauer ...so that Artisans is not worth i assume... i will wait for one with iron skin.
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,186
    I would never, ever consider scrapping a survivor named DeanMoriarty. He's a world traveler.
    capibaraJadenbigbeano
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 366
    As we are in warrior topic. Which of those two you would “check” first?

Looking for pure challenge warrior.

Jaden
    Maybe Danny @ignas ...i would expect retaliate
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,189
    edited September 2018
    Both have potential @ignas. For Sherry I would be hoping for iron skin, Danny I would be hoping for retaliate. Depends if you want to roll the dice. I would check Sherry first since you could make up for getting something other than iron skin with badges.
    capibaraCronus
    Sherry it was. Not sure if happy with PS

What 5th trait Danny would have to get to consider him better than Sherry?

Not a bad trait at all, she would need some good damage reduction badges though. Retaliate for Danny would be perfect!
    @ignas ...she is good. Add 3 damage and 3 DR or health + DR
    @WellyLuga so you are saying iron skin is better than luck, considering I could apply 3DR badges?
    If you're looking for a pure challenge warrior then you have to have luck for threat reduction and/or swift strike. What you have with Sherry now is fine. She will need max amount of damage reduction badges though. Not really a big deal.
    Yeah this is only for challenge 32+ RSL purposes.

So I assume there is no point of checking Danny’s 5th trait.

Will Sherry with decent DR serve well in high RSLs with threat reduction/swift strike and Michone as leader + additional scout or I should still looking for better warrior?
    ignas said:

Yeah this is only for challenge 32+ RSL purposes.

So I assume there is no point of checking Danny’s 5th trait.

Will Sherry with decent DR serve well in high RSLs with threat reduction/swift strike and Michone as leader + additional scout or I should still looking for better warrior?

I thinks she is very good. Consider that i'm playing from 3 years only with DeanMoriarty ....
    Sorry my bad. My head was in scouts. Warriors don’t have threat reduction or swift strike for weapons unfortunately. The only time I take multiple warriors out is if the have the charged week. Otherwise at highest RSLs it’s michonne and two scouts. I would not waste a lot of energy in warriors until they buff that class accordingly. Wait until after the update next week and see if anything happens. For the most part dodge is better on warriors compared to luck, probably only class that is true for. If you purchased he weapon with charging then yes luck certainly helps. Doesn’t change what you should do with Sherry and that’s maximize her damage reduction.
    Sherry is great. I actually have a warrior project with the exact same traits as her. The only problem with not having iron skin on survivor is trying to max DR takes some great badges, 2 legendary and an epic with some help from armour and I've not been able to find enough to make him challenge ready :lol:

I'm the same as @Cronus, my TR melee team is Michonne and 2 scouts and that does the job.
    Yeah, understand the main team for TR is Michone and 2 scouts, but on a warrior week with 50% damage boost I would consider replacing one scout with warrior.
    WellyLuga
    That's my plan. But I feel it'll be 2019 before I get badges good enough to replace my warrior with one of my current team!