Save your phones/michonne Call

So yesterday we get a message in @ALF4reals video saying. Save your phones something amazing is coming with the update. The very next day they put one of the hardest and one of the best heros in for a double token call!! What are you doing to me NG! Can't resist....... boom 0 phones left. It better not be that amazing....
JackBauerTJSmsapaevBonaquazivaolivia

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm in the other boat.

Saving my radios so it better be something amazing! :D
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 702
    I'm with you @Firekid ... I'll be blowing my radios when I get a chance to open the game for a chance to get closer to double pink Michonne which I think would be very useful. I'll always go for the known vs unknown...
    msapaev
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited September 2018
    I wonder what the feature with radios will be.
    Will it be a new hero? If so, with high probability it will be a season hero and they won't put his or her call in the radio tent. Anyway, a new doesn't mean good.
    Will it be a new call with triple tokens, for example? But it depends on the hero of this call. It may be Eugene, haha :)
    I incline to spend my radios to Michonne...
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,818
    If you love Michonne that much, I would spend them

She is a pretty rare call

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,818
    Then again, Michonne as I understand it, is only usually coming out to play after you reach the body shot wall, and its time time get down and dirty...

...she's amazing with her leader trait to help spawn counter management. But she can do this just fine as a 5-star.

I'm not sure I see the return value of dumping thousands of radios into her to get an extra 2%?

Meh...

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,205
    @ATLAS-Z Those numbers are pre-buff Michonne. Currently level 6 thinning the herd is 26% TR and 28% SS, it's all fine margins of course but it goes up by more than 2%.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    That picture is not up to date.
    Michonne trait is better than depicted.

Also, even if it is 2%, for swift strike each little step is closer to 100%. Combine with luck on weapon and survivor + swift strike on weapon. You'll definitely enjoy that 2%, the luck can make it close to 2.5%.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    edited September 2018
    Lvl 5 is 24 and 25.
    So that is 3% for swift strike
    With luck that is a fat 3.5%
    ATLAS-Z