Update 2.12 - Discussion Thread

BonaquaBonaqua Community Manager Posts: 53
2.12 is on the way! Read all about it here: Update 2.12 Patch Notes
SCBMAJenngJimiFaithSPC_TORRES

Comments

• abveabve Member Posts: 8
    Oh my .. Sniper Morgan, Super rick .. Super Glenn .. HAHAHAHA This is the most pathetic thing i v seen This year fosho 😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus .....
    UrbanjesuspsychwolfMattOfEarth
  • NaPalmNaPalm Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    Blaah
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 322
    Adding heros again, rehashing season missions for challenge, rehashing distance maps. Yeah game is done
    abveJadendandancar77bigbeano
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161

Well I was expecting some new faces like Jadis/Anne, Siddiq or Alden. Seems weird the same character in 2 different heroes.. would be better the option to switch his class before missions.

True. @Bonaqua NG chose to maintain the same heroes because of some contract limitation with AMC?

I did not understand the new Morgan Hero trait. The increased dmg only works on enemy turns, so its only in overwatch?
    JimiFaithUrbanjesus
  • donald6283donald6283 Member Posts: 276
    finally they made Glen worthy...in fact....they made him super extra worthy 😂
    Deathwish19
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,998
    edited September 2018
    I'm so glad that people get to know about it finally 😀😀😀😀
    Those heroes are awesome trust me. Can't wait!

And meele piercing mmmmm yess
    JadenJenngJimiFaith
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited September 2018

Hero Trait: "Ready for Action" - Glenn has a 45% chance to gain some or all charge points at the start of eachmission. As a leader, all members of the team gain this bonus. [Increases to a maximum of 95%]
    Other Traits: Retaliate, Strong, Iron Skin, Punish

Mehh. He will be good for Distance, but I can't see the point in high lvl challenges.
    Now.. the new Rick... That was brilliant from NG. He will be the best scout and one of the best heroes on the game.
    bladgierdonald6283JimiFaith
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,871
    Those weapons shown please please tell me that they will be available elsewhere other than the bundle shop!!! @Bonaqua
    TJSJimiFaithTCBRITO
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,059
    edited September 2018
    @pirate1125

There's also going to be Guild Wars... @Pain_Walker mentions it in his seek preview video. Nothing know about it yet but the game is surely not done.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    pirate1125TJSJenng
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    aafr99 said:

Well I was expecting some new faces like Jadis/Anne, Siddiq or Alden. Seems weird the same character in 2 different heroes.. would be better the option to switch his class before missions.

True. @Bonaqua NG chose to maintain the same heroes because of some contract limitation with AMC?

I did not understand the new Morgan Hero trait. The increased dmg only works on enemy turns, so its only in overwatch?
    overwatch, retaliate, revenge, and punish will all benefit from this trait
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

Jenng
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    aafr99 said:

Hero Trait: "Ready for Action" - Glenn has a 45% chance to gain some or all charge points at the start of eachmission. As a leader, all members of the team gain this bonus. [Increases to a maximum of 95%]
    Other Traits: Retaliate, Strong, Iron Skin, Punish

Mehh. He will be good for Distance, but I can't see the point in high lvl challenges.
    Now.. the new Rick... That was brilliant from NG. He will be the best scout and one of the best heroes on the game.

Glenn's trait is awesome. think of being able to start high rsl levels with players from each class already charged, or partially charged.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

Jadenanthony172JenngTCBRITO
  • mik81mik81 Member Posts: 360
    Players with three or more survivors of level 24 or higher will start the Challenge each week at Difficulty 18, and start playing two rounds per difficulty at Difficulty 23.

@Bonaqua

Can we get a bit more detailed info here? 3 rounds at x RSL?
    TCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    I agree with JayZ, these new heroes are amazing
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    > @Jaden said:
    > @pirate1125
    >
    > There's also going to be Guild Wars... @Pain_Walker mentions it in his seek preview video. Nothing know about it yet but the game is surely not done.

Guild wars with same challenge maps is still gonna suck. New challenge maps, new distance maps and new chapters would mean game isn't dead.
    I'm about as excited about season missions as I am getting Eugene tokens
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    All sounds great to me. No complaints here. Can't wait to get these new hero traits, also love the sound of the razor melee trait.

-
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    JenngJimiFaithSCBMA
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @Vins
    It’s the back half of the hard distance that got bumped. I think at 17, you will be able to get as far as you could before and you will of course get further as you continue to level up.

Hope that clears things up.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    BonaquaJimiFaithDeathwish19
  • VinsVins Member Posts: 39
    Shteevie said:

@Vins

It’s the back half of the hard distance that got bumped. I think at 17, you will be able to get as far as you could before and you will of course get further as you continue to level up.

Hope that clears things up.

Thanks, I can breathe.
    bigbeano