Update 2.12 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• andy75andy75 Member Posts: 257
    Scout Rick is a monster guys. Razor trait makes melee a viable option again at very high levels.
    TJSbigbeano
  • J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 207
    It all sounds great except, now higher levels means more supplies and xp, but no upgrades to the tents or farm plots
    Open Info Page For All Players In NML
    https://www.facebook.com/Freak.Leader.J/
    Or
    Looking for a guild?
    We are Killing Walkers in the guild "Freaky Nudist"
    Level 69 or higher
    Min 10 xs level (Status - Full)
    TCBRITOPigBenis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,879
    I didn't realize @pain_walker was still doing NML content. I unsubscribed... Gotta go watch now
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JackBauerbigbeanoMattOfEarth
  • aafr99aafr99 Member Posts: 161
    edited September 2018
    So, I need to be level 69 to upgrade the council, right?
    SCBMAGeneral_Pain
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,816
    edited September 2018
    Never mind
    **** I missed that , all good *****

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited September 2018
    Never mind
    **** He missed that , all good ****
    :)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SPC_TORRESI_Am_Psycho
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Think the Season 9 Hero is going to be Survivalist Rick? It has to be someone new, right? Makes sense for Rick, although 500 tokens is too much for Season missions...
    ATLAS-Z
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,064
    edited September 2018

Think the Season 9 Hero is going to be Survivalist Rick? It has to be someone new, right? Makes sense for Rick, although 500 tokens is too much for Season missions...

Spanning over two halves of season 9, maybe?

Hope it will be S. Rick we can earn. Finally a Rick really worthy of Rick if you ask me.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenngjimmorrison369JimiFaithekimhclew
    > @Jaden said:
    >
    > Hope it will be S. Rick we can earn. Finally a Rick really worthy of Rick if you ask me.

Hey man, I tried suggesting adding revenge to old Rick, esp with his old Rick leader trait... Didn't get much traction.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Jaden
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    edited September 2018
    New Shooter weapon: Sawn off Shotgun or Fire Extinguisher.

Object that a character has an affinity for that has been interpreted as a weapon: Shiva.

Change my mind.
    Black Labs Matter.
    shaunatthepub
    @Movado

You know... We would always welcome you (for a visit or longer). ;)

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,255
    edited September 2018
    Question, will we be allowed to retire the original weak sauce imposter heroes for the new stunt doubles? I feel a buttload of confusion entering my life......... let’s go Rick! No, no, I need batshit crazy , Rick, thank you very much and tomatoe Glenn ( thanks @SCBMA :p ) calm down the other , other Glenn suit up......... you see my conundrum? I’m not the brightest and I can get real dumb easily.

P.S. edit. Dibs on @Movado :p
    SCBMAJadenbigbeano
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    So will it be possible to have both versions of Rick, Morgan, or Glenn on your team at the same time?
    Black Labs Matter.
    Jenngshaunatthepubbigbeano
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Do we think this will drop on Tuesday the 2nd (since the 7th is the season premiere)?
  • Caz666Caz666 Member Posts: 52
    > @Movado said:
    > And here I was, my brain was tired of game, I had quit all guilds and was trying to wind down into the sunset....and then NG pulls some intriguing features here...and now I want to play some!

Well we are keeping your seat warm for at WildWalking 😉
    shaunatthepub
    Hands off, everyone! I said it first. :D:joy:

JenngEl_Sarge
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Jaden said:

Hope it will be S. Rick we can earn. Finally a Rick really worthy of Rick if you ask me.

I've suggested making Rick's trait a damage boost version of Rufus' health boost, one that bumps everyone in the group. And then provide a 5% or so chance of Piercing/Razor for everyone, to be added if they already have it on a weapon.

I think the generic boost is more useful than the situational one he has now.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Jenng
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 339
    "Bug Fixes and Performance
    We've made various bug fixes and performance optimization for 2.12, ensuring your No Man's Land experience is better than ever."

@Bonaqua @Shteevie
    If is true that you fixed various bugs, you could've named the 2/3 with more relevance in the game and then say "and much more" but saying We've made va... Is kinda meh let say this to look good

Looking forward for this update, great selection of traits for the new heros, they'll will be a great addition to my roster once I unlock them
  • nilepeznilepez Member Posts: 720
    Did I read it correctly? The challenge format will be the same as the new ultimate challenge, two rounds per level after level 23. Can I get a little clarification? No more 3 rounds per level.
    edited September 2018
    > @Pain_Walker said:
    > @ATLAS-Z BIG MISTAKE!!

Lol. I know I gotta resubscribe

I just loathe any mention of Our World
    zeekdog
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    @Bonaqua Are the notes correct about the challenge setup? Doubles start at 23 and no mention of triples starting at any round.
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 108
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > @Bonaqua Are the notes correct about the challenge setup? Doubles start at 23 and no mention of triples starting at any round.

That would be terrible. I hope they keep it with 3 rounds before.
    Danski_46zivaoliviaSCBMA
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,832
    > @ladre5 said:
    > > @WellyLuga said:
    > > @Bonaqua Are the notes correct about the challenge setup? Doubles start at 23 and no mention of triples starting at any round.
    >
    > That would be terrible. I hope they keep it with 3 rounds before.

I don't. Why do there have to be 3 rounds of difficulty for each level? Assuming you get to RSL35 there are only 8 rounds cut from the entire challenge.
    1Ris
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 789
    Only 8 rounds is 48 missions, 144 possible stars, iro 180 bonus stars. 288 missed crates....
    shaunatthepub
  • QB34QB34 Member Posts: 60
    Some pretty cool ideas overall. I just want upgradable weapons. I would spend so much $ on this game then 😩