weekend event - the herd

Does someone get gold? Seems like they turn it off. Very nice how it is turn into a high Pay Game at higher levels with ultra long Upgrade hours...
ATLAS-Zkiwinz7Fingerfood

Comments

• yoramyoram Member Posts: 2
    Ok, the last two wipeouts at the wall spit out arround half dozend Gold... but still to heavy those Upgrade times everywhere :neutral:
    kiwinz7
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Eh? If you want gold you need to wait for the gold rush event. Or just wait. The upgrade times on this game are so much lower than other "freemium" games with no resource pay only. For any faults this game may have upgrade times are not one of them...
    kiwinz7
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    I'll have gas and radios over single pieces of gold always.
    1 gas is 2 gold
    1 radio is 50 gold.

That doesn't even take @DLich analysis to be certain what's better 😋
    zivaoliviakiwinz7Jenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,539
    Radio drops are nerfed big time during this event. Kaz confirmed before.

You pop more walkers but only end up with about same radio return as normal killing a few nonevent wall walkers.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    kiwinz7
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    Have no fear, NerfZone is here.
    i brought a YUGE pot o' pixelated gold for yer mate!
    kiwinz7Jenng
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    ATLAS-Z said:

Radio drops are nerfed big time during this event. Kaz confirmed before.

You pop more walkers but only end up with about same radio return as normal killing a few nonevent wall walkers.

I'm not sure if that is really the case.
    I have picked up 40+ radios from wall walkers during this herd event already, I definitely wouldn't have got near that many usually.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    kiwinz7
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    I like the herd as it has helped with the Ultimate Challenge with all the bonus gas
    ie
    Having to repeat so many maps at the higher level to compete with other players who had less round passes for a decent score
    As I have been penalised for having 14 round passes from the last challenge
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    TJSJenng
  • kmrkmr Member Posts: 112
    > @TJS said:
    > Radio drops are nerfed big time during this event. Kaz confirmed before.
    >
    >
    >
    > You pop more walkers but only end up with about same radio return as normal killing a few nonevent wall walkers.
    >
    > I'm not sure if that is really the case.
    > I have picked up 40+ radios from wall walkers during this herd event already, I definitely wouldn't have got near that many usually.

Lucky you, I am at 7 radios at the current herd event. 🤕
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    kmr said:

Lucky you, I am at 7 radios at the current herd event. 🤕

Wow? Really? You haven't used any?

I went from 12 to 107 so far, but I have also been logging on at least every couple hours if not more often, just to watch cinema and clear herd.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    > @Kaz said:
    >
    > - Regarding the odds of walkers at the gate, there's a huge list that I won't share because I don't think it'll help anyone. I would rather not have exclusive information in the forums if the game doesn't tell you something. Currently, the chances are based on your council level, on the type of walker you tap (yes, there are three different types and they work as Gold, Silver and Normal chests) and if the Herd is on or not. Also, there's no way to tell the walker type until you get more XP/Supplies after tapping them.
    >
    > However, radios chances are always the same no matter what level you are, and I think that's what you want to know the most, right?
    >
    > During The Herd, the chances of finding radios are 1% 2% and 3% from Normal, Silver and Gold walkers respectively, but of course, there are a lot more walkers to tap and also Gas is included there.
    > In a normal week, the chances of finding radios are 2% 3% and 5% from Normal, Silver and Gold walkers.
    >
    > So yeah, that's it. Hope it helps, and sorry if I have confused you more than were before. Sometimes not knowing something could be better, hahaha. :cold_sweat:
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    Sorry I don't know how to do the thing where you link directly to a comment in another thread :lol:

The odds are noticeably dropped but since you get 10x as many you should work out with more :smile:
    TJSFirekid
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Leave it to @TransmuteJun to find a glow of love in a roomful of hate.

👩‍❤️‍👩💑👨‍❤️‍👨
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TransmuteJunJenng