New Badge Creation Idea

DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 580
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
First off, love the new badge creation chances so thanks for that, but its still infuriating when after spending weeks/months finding enough legendary components you get a completely useless (flat crit damage) badge. Selling it for a little xp just feels wrong too. What if you add a second crafting option? instead of crafting components you can craft badges? Combine 4 or 5 badges to get a brand new one. Same %s apply, so crafting 4/5 legendary badges gets you a brand new legendary badge, etc.

Comments

• PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    In my opinion, a "better fix" would be to have the components mean something and let us know what they mean. For instance, if you use all chemicals, you should be guaranteed a damage badge, and so on. Make a "cookbook" so that we can decide what we get, within reason. Values would still be outside of our control. We should also be able to specify the location of the badge to create our own sets.

Have each component give a 25% chance of creating a certain type of badge, so if you want either a damage reduction badge or health badge and you have enough components for either, but not a guarantee on one alone, it would be possible to obtain what you are looking for. Just my two cents.
    Black Labs Matter.
    emsboyGman74Danski_46
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 50
    @Kaz so I don’t see anything regarding crafting or badges in the new update. It’s sad how difficult this system is to utilize and the dumb luck it takes to get useful components. I am maxed out on badges now. I have to sell old badges to get new. All while unless I scrutinize the specifics of a badge cannot sell badges from areas I have too much. I ended up going from 43 badges in slot 4 to 34 badges where I wanted to add more. And that was after crafting 19 new badges. Please make this more useful to sell equip and maintain not only by type but by location