Update 2.12 is Out Now!

October Fools!

Everyone expects it on April 1st.
Black Labs Matter.
Danski_46mack22mik81SPC_TORRESkiwinz7Fingerfood

Comments

• mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    Another update and nothing but but a level how ppl still play this is beyond me
    kiwinz7psychwolf
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    How i cant update my game
    kiwinz7
  • PicPic Member Posts: 908
    Its a joke @Mgoff54
    kiwinz7
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    yeah i got that after i posted my comment.
  • mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2018

Can't speak for anyone but me @mobbie, but I'll answer on my behalf.

If you call doing the same shit over and over entertainment with nothing new what so ever then another *level** then grind out another 60m+ food then I feel sorry for you. No, I don't.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,021
    edited October 2018
    @mobbie
    You seem to have quite a negative feeling towards the game and don't play anymore.

If that's true, why are you even posting on the forums for a game you no longer play/find enjoyment from? :lol:
    TJSDBones1RisFingerfood
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited October 2018
    Lol ... and I only just checked a few minutes ago.

Edit: It probably was there if I clicked on apps with updates. I was only given options to uninstall or open the game. It's downloading now though :)
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I just downloaded it from the Google store. I'm in EST for geographical reference.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,373
    Sure was a lot of hype behind it...
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 711
    edited October 2018
    Updated and now game doesn't load, stops responding. Great to see NG learning the lessons from the past!
    Edit: game has come good after a couple of hrs trying on and off.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    DIblis said:

Updated and now game doesn't load, stops responding. Great to see NG learning the lessons from the past!

Sorry about that. We are aware of the issue and working on a fix for it. Please contact our support team so they can grab more information and let you know once this issue is resolved.
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    mobbie said:

If you call doing the same shit over and over entertainment with nothing new what so ever then another *level** then grind out another 60m+ food then I feel sorry for you. No, I don't.

Top 10 Highest-Grossing Arcade Games of All Time
    1. Donkey Kong
    2. Mortal Kombat
    3. Mortal Kombat II
    4. Asteroids
    5. Defender
    6. NBA Jam
    7. Ms. Pac-Man
    8. Street Fghter II
    9. Space Invaders
    10. Pac-Man
    Would you be willing to pick 1 that made the Top 10, that you don't consider "doing the same shit over and over"? I'm actually interested, because I cannot remember any game I've ever played that wouldn't fall in that category.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

1RisFingerfood