Update 2.12 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    With photo now.
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 82
    Restart I got it :wink:
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 789
    How come they always update the best O/S last?
    RWSWellyLuga
  • TheWalkingStephTheWalkingSteph Member Posts: 29
    Does someone have the same problem than me :

• TheWalkingStephTheWalkingSteph Member Posts: 29
    I see the gift, and the game shut down without any action :'(:'(
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,244
    @Kaz is the special call supposed to be regular or double tokens?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    edited October 2018
    @JayZ, it seems just regular (as it is now) :(
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,037
    My game is working, but is so incredibly slow that it's unplayable. Like 60 seconds of slow animation when collecting resources instead of half a second.
    anderfm12
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    So, do we already have the heroes, or have to make calls to unlock?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SCBMA
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,037

My game is working, but is so incredibly slow that it's unplayable. Like 60 seconds of slow animation when collecting resources instead of half a second.

After rebooting my device a few times, my game was slow to startup, but finally working.
    TJS
  • MaggiesmuffinsMaggiesmuffins Member Posts: 84
    Has anyone else noticed an issue with overwatch? On Distance, with 2 ranged survivors in overwatch, only 1 is firing. With 3 in overwatch, only 2 are firing. Both myself and a guild mate observed this issue. Is overwatch nerfed basically
    “That’s how it is, isn’t it? You always think there’s one more peanut butter left.”

mimica
  • KillBillKillBill Member Posts: 3

Maggiesmuffins. I have the same problem.
    Maggiesmuffins
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 108
    My problem is that i will need around 100 million tomatoes or more to get my survivors to level 25. That will take a while lol
  • MaggiesmuffinsMaggiesmuffins Member Posts: 84
    “That’s how it is, isn’t it? You always think there’s one more peanut butter left.”

DoTak
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited October 2018
    @Kaz I opened a guild gift and received level 22 gear.. I’m a maxed player.. please say this is not working as intended!?

Edit: I was a max player lol
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    MattOfEarthpsychwolfaafr99
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Has anyone sped their Radio or Council upgrades and know how many tomatoes Council/Workshop/Training Ground are? Radio tent is 15M, so I'm guessing...18M for the others?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Similar as @Mystique but from a free video - lvl22 gear
    (I'm also a am plyr lvl68 with lvl24 survivors)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    @Kaz, can we get an answer to @mystique please? Same thing happened to me and several guild mates. All maxed players pulling 22 and 23 gear.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Same. I opened a Gold Crate (maxed out player with all lvl 24s etc) and it was an Epic level 23. I haven't gotten anything lower than a 24 weapon/gear from a gold crate in...I don't know how long. @Kaz
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 339
    @Kaz All morning I have been receiving notifications that my tank is full and it is not

@General_Quatre what I know is that the radio tent is 15m, council 20m, tg and workshop 19m each
    SPC_TORRESTJSNezo
    omg that super sucks. And yes, I also have gotten a notification about a full gas tank and it wasn't!
  • TombworldTombworld Member Posts: 100

@Kaz, can we get an answer to @mystique please? Same thing happened to me and several guild mates. All maxed players pulling 22 and 23 gear.

You're not maxed players anymore.
    1RisMattOfEarth
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,816
    I know before the update ( March ) ....... I had PM'd @Shteevie and @Kaz

I do not want to get in trouble for sharing the pm.... but I went a little something like this

Guaranteed LVL 24 Gear :
    Challenge Crates * I assumed the milestone crates *
    7500k TG Gear Crates
    12K TG Gear Crates
    *** and class bundles ( featured Bundles ) if you have a survivor lv 24 of that class ***

With that said ...... after mission crates are not........ I would assume guild gifts fit into that as well just like the in camp videos.

SCBMA
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Tombworld said:

You're not maxed players anymore.
    Mystique said:

That shouldn’t matter @Tombworld player level 68 was still supposed to be guaranteed level 24 and now a chance at it being 25... level 22 is unacceptable!

Good point @Tombworld, I should've said 'previously maxed level 68s.'
    Better point @Mystique. It will be extra unacceptable to be farming the heck out of this game to upgrade my buildings, and still have no gear worth upgrading when I get there.

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    SCBMA