Assault damage lower?

13»

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    So, I won't say there may not be an issue with assaults. There are some in this discussion I trust to be fair and objective about these things. @DBones for instance.

However, the amount of bull-shit evidence is to high. Most of the things discussed here are completely normal and have always been this way.

They are actually obscuring the possible legit problem.
    You know it won't get taken seriously when the standard "it's all in your heads and we think we know why" argument is the official answer...

Duhh, of course assault week will lure all types of people not realising the gap it leaves.

I, however, have read @dbones story. He actually has ruled out the generic answers for his case.
    But this gets completely ignored.
    That while it actually started this thread...

This always frustrates me the most.
    When somebody says: "I already tried to restart my computer."
    Then support says: "you should restart your computer".

Like wtf, come one...
    DBonesSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,357
    @jimmorrison369 I hope I haven't muddied the waters and honestly believe that there has been some change to the crit chance of an assault but can't prove it from my gameplay as never really noticed before. I must say that I understand my assault a lot more since I've been studying her hits than I did before and believe it will help my game, so at least one good thing has come out of it.
    1Risjimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,007
    @Firekid
    That is a win, agreed.