Problems Opening/Loading the Game

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
UPDATE:

Problem is fixed now. If you are still having problems to connect to the game download the new update available on Google or App Store!

---

Guys, it seems some players are having problems to log in. We are currently investigating what could be the problem.

Reinstalling is the current workaround for that. If you are going to do that, just remember if you have your game saved on your Google Play or Game Center account.

Sorry about the inconvenience. :(
imacharliebladgierTimboskifreedydaddy

Comments

• 1Ris1Ris Member Posts: 189
    Same here @mimica ! It won’t load on iOS but it does load on my Android tablet. Others are experiencing the same issue
    Jenngimacharliemimicaenigma12
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 617
    Anyone else having issues?
    BohemianbobPigBenisfreedydaddyenigma12
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Same happened to me.. I deleted the app and had to re install it.. working fine now! :)
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Jenngimacharliemimicamsapaev
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    For me it was enough to delete all data (not just cache). Might be worth a try (until it's fixed).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    KazJenng
    Jaden said:

For me it was enough to delete all data (not just cache). Might be worth a try (until it's fixed).

Just makes me nervous to do that... got way too much invested to 'accidentally' lose everything
    Deathwish19
  • Ombra_rossa68Ombra_rossa68 Member Posts: 15
    Hello, have you noticed with the beginning of the event a difficulty to open the game?
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 546
    She's a bust down
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 123
    edited October 2018
    here same problem

Edit IOS And iphone 6s
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 126
    on IOS, can i delete the game, and download it from the app store again?
    Mortmer
    Getting kinda annoying now. I know it was no ones fault @kaz but a little compensation for this lost game time would be nice
    Timboskiloudobbsenigma12
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 60
    With me its a iOS problem
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 164
    I am on an iOS device. I deleted the app, but not the data, them reinstalled from the app store and was able to get in again.
    Deathwish19
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 331
    I had never uninstalled the App before, a little scared about losing my account but it worked, thanks @Mystique
    Mystique
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I have to do that several times a week because of the terrible lag I get all the time @mimica
    I was apprehensive the first time as well lol
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    clausLenemimica
  • HatefulHateful Member Posts: 43
    Mine is also bugged. Pissed me off because i have the free gas and double exp bost now. So I cant use it...Thanks NG.
    referee4enigma12
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Ok, I think we've done something. If something was still stuck, could you try to log in again and let me know if it's working?

@Hateful

If you can't login again, try to reinstall your game, that might fix it. Sorry about that!
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    Was at lunch trying to play. Many drinks in and game won't load. Trying a reinstall now...
    Black Labs Matter.
    romeo
  • referee4referee4 Member Posts: 8
    I have the same problem today

Referee4
    I'm still getting the error @Kaz

freedydaddy
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 723
    Haven't had any problems loading the game, still quits on cinema ads randomly.
    Seems that the *event* has nerfed the game for many.
    Have you tried a system restore? :wink:
    imacharlie
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 218
    My game gave this problem, I lost the last 2 hours of free gas, because I thought it was an internet connection problem, I was slow to realize that the problem was in the game itself. :(
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    I had problems for a few hours. Finally uninstalled and reinstalled. Now working normal
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 64
    Haven’t been able to connect it’s funny how I used the update gift and now can’t get in wasted free gas and double xp @Kaz it’s not ok spent a lot of time playing and money on this game
  • DeucesDeuces Member Posts: 55
    Deleted app and reinstalled, fixed it for me.
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    lilmanpj said:

Haven’t been able to connect it’s funny how I used the update gift and now can’t get in wasted free gas and double xp @Kaz it’s not ok spent a lot of time playing and money on this game

We are still investigating the issue. We now know what's causing it, but we are afraid that to fix it we would require an optional update. For that reason, we are recommending to players reinstall their games because we don't know how long it'll take to fix it.

If you used your booster before the problem, feel free to contact our support team so we can make up for it.

Sorry about the trouble!
    1Ris
  • NatalieNatalie Member Posts: 1
    Hi, NOTHING has changed about the way I access the game, no new router, I have no problems with any other app or device. My husband is having no issues with anything it is not our network. I am simply not able to get NML to load on any WiFi network or any cellular connection, at home or otherwise. I’ve rebooted my phone, everything a rational person would do. It is stuck. I can’t even get into the game to report it. Is anyone else experiencing this?? Screenshot below
    referee4enigma12
This discussion has been closed.