In-Game Survey: Understanding our players

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
UPDATE:

Thanks! We got sufficient answers already! :)

Hey guys! Another heads up!

We get A LOT of feedback from you guys here on the forums, from our support, and social channels. BUT, we want to narrow the questions a bit so we can identify what's the common goal for a player according to their council/player levels.

The survey is going to be live in the game only for English Speaking players (because it's in English :p). If you are playing in a different language and want to answer this survey as well, change the language of your game, restart your game and open it again. Or you can also click on the link I'm adding here in this thread.

It's kinda long, so take your time and don't feel forced to answer. BUT, the more info we get, the better! :)

Thank you all!
bladgierTJSJadenZetteGovernatormsapaevJenngmongo_nine_one_oneromeoDBones

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,139
    Let's get to it 😁
    KazTJSJadenJenng
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Done :smile:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KazJaden
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 80
    Done.
    Please let it become reality what I wished most for the game o:)
  • MaggiesmuffinsMaggiesmuffins Member Posts: 85
    Done.
    “That’s how it is, isn’t it? You always think there’s one more peanut butter left.”

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Would be cool to see a summary of the results. Read that with interest last time we had something similar going.

And done, of course. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ShadowaceAzKazStalker20Jenng
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    edited October 2018

Little orphan Annie said "Thanks for playing!"
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

SPC_TORRES
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,588
    Can I post a screenshot of the completion for a badge? :sunglasses:
    ATLAS-ZJadenSPC_TORRESJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,302
    Yes! Survey nerd badges please @Kaz

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    KazJadenJenng
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Oh well. They did ask what I most want changed ... lol.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • ALF4realsALF4reals Content Creator Posts: 288
    lolololo worked too well, we r all more tan eager to give our opinions.... especially the part about what we dislike lol... but honestly the stuff i put down that i would like to see in the game would only enhance my enjoyment
    Trust in NG *rubs ears* woo-sahhh

If you like my videos why not check them out on the YouTubes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNZhPyxCp36-ctXh7CHUvg?view_as=subscriber
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,111
    @kaz does that mean you don't want anyone else to fill in the survey?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,302
    I think he wants more.

LOTS MORE

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    The survey is gone from my game menu
    I saw it early this morning as I was heading out the door

I checked chrome history on my tablet and it shows the link was this
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZXYWT3C

Just in case someone needs the link

edited October 2018
    Upgrade weapons and armor like you can srvrs
    Upgrade weapons and armor like you can srvrs.............................

Charge me to upgrade weapons and armor
    We already get charged to upgrade the camp and upgrade srvrs
    huskersoxfanSPC_TORRESStalker20Reeconn
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Firekid said:

@kaz does that mean you don't want anyone else to fill in the survey?

We got a representative number already. But the survey is still live there if you want to make part of it still. I'm not analyzing myself, but as far as I know, they should start working on that tomorrow.
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 377
    @EL34xyz Drats! The one thing I forgot to ask for!
  • TRUFAtwdnmlTRUFAtwdnml Content Creator Posts: 179
    Done @Kaz and very nice survey, I hope it helps to make the game even more fun!

Kaz

@EL34xyz Drats! The one thing I forgot to ask for!

Sent you a message
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,111
    I bloody forgot to ask for the master stage version of the challenge! Dammit!
    jimmorrison369ShadowaceAz
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    @PigBenis

Grind/6 = 1 sixth of grind.

Not sure what's your math?

Yes, if you aim for same rewards. Little changes, you still need to catch up.

If it's about playing the challenge and reaching equal stars to those that have more time on hand/ more lust for grinding. (In a fair way I must ad!)

Then ultimate challenge is one of the better solutions to cater both the grindwilling and those less grindwilling but looking to reach high level.
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Ummmm ... I might have mentioned Distance grind in my survey response.

Damnit. I'd better get on it if I want to get the rewards I want to STOP at this week (Gov and Abe). So easy to forget on a Weds morning.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    edited October 2018
    As I wrote in another thread post related to the survey.

I don't believe your survey asks questions that can fully understand your player base.

For Starters- When you asked if we're "Currently" playing any of the following games etc. You failed to ask if we have EVER played them or USED to play them. There is a huge difference between currently playing, never playing them at all, and having played them once before.

Players who have never played them (thus currently NOT playing them) probably might have zero experience with "guild war" like mechanics in mobile games. Granted the choices you guys listed probably doesn't cover every game out there. Maybe a more direct question to the survey should have been. Have you guys played ANY mobile game with Guild War Mechanics, if so check the follow games or select other and let us know which ones.

This at least lets you understand if your player base is (1) Familiar with Guild War mechanics in mobile games.

If a Player answers yes to having played one of those games, and NOT currently playing them, you should have asked the follow up question why they stopped playing them. Check boxes should include Guild Wars related mechanics. At least this will help you with (2) Your audience may like guild war games or your audience doesn't like guild war games.

(1) and (2) are something to help better understand your player base. None of your questions convey these 2 key pieces of information without us having to spell it out in the comments text box.

I have played most of those games listed that you asked. And No I currently do not play them any more for the simple fact that their guild wars mechanics are so intensive, competitive, and time consuming. They're basically a second JOB a lot of times.

If I wanted to play pvp guild war type of games, I'd be playing Travian (or other browser games, akla facebook city based click resources etc. make units and send units to do stuff) or Battle Grounds in WoW or a MOBA game if its match based with timer session style guild wars.

This isn't what I'm looking for in No Man's Land. I'm burnt out with the guild wars in other mobile games, and I find no man's land relaxing enough. The distance is rather intense since we have a day only. But it's manageable since its only twice a week- and you don't feel too compelled to have to do it since your guild mates aren't counting on you to finish it.

If I WERE "currently" playing those other games mentioned, My time would already be so tapped and burnt out by the Guild Wars in those other games, I would probably not be interested in playing/spending money on a second game that also involved guild wars. Cant imagine playing too many guild war mobile games at the same time. Basically I'm saying is people's time are very limited and splitting it with competing games, most people will have only time to play 2 games with guild wars in them. And probably some will have to give up one game or the other.

I can't speak for what the guild wars is going to be like here since its not released yet. But as I said I'm burnt out and I'm not up for another guild war game if its designed too similar to what I've already experienced in multiple other mobile games.

You might attract new customers from that. You might retain existing players for adding new content, but you might lose customers as well. Hope you guys do a better survey next time.

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Survey down already? Boo!

Survey design is my job so was looking forward to seeing what you'd cooked up!
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423

Survey down already? Boo!

Survey design is my job so was looking forward to seeing what you'd cooked up!

Yep, now it's locked. :(
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 133
    Shortest survey in history, not even 1 day and not in-game?? Or was it only for the elite?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Drhoo

It was in game.

(Welcome to the forum BTW)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain