full supplies price

so each time you buy the price gets higher? and the people that usually buy it are paying now how much, 100, 200 euros?

Comments

• warlordfwarlordf Member Posts: 220
    edited October 2018
    yes, first time the supplies price was 5 euros (+-) then 11 (+-), now is asking for 21 and for several months i never saw again 5 or 11 euros... so im asking if i buy again if the price will continue rising. Maybe someone that already bought this bundle a couple of times could answer.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    some guildmates just used Gold. dont know how much though
    yes, its other option but its asking around 8k to update since i only have 2M supplies.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    The full supplies bundles run out after 4 or 5, then it's grind only option.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    wrinkled_bag
    @ATLAS-Z are you sure? when council allows upgrades we see pictures of people that only a few hours or 1 day have council, training and workshop upgrade... is that only with grind and not with real money or gold?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    They are spending gold and real $$
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    warlordfaafr99Tripod
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 83
    I noticed the same thing. Price just kept escalating. How about keeping the price affordable, and getting a different %age of full supplies? So first time is 100%, then 90%, 80% and so on? I just can't justify £40+ to feed my addiction when there are people who need shelter...
    warlordfDeathwish19
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @warlordf

What does the full supplies bundle include?

If possible could you share a screen shot.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    edited October 2018
    The reason I ask is I bought a full supplies bundle which included a free survivor slot but I didn't get the survivor slot so I wrote to support.

They told me it didn't have a survivor slot but I'm sure it did. I had another offer (more expensive) after I purchased which also contain a free survivor slot.

After my reply from support the newest bundle had changed & survivor slot had been removed.

I'm not very happy with the reply from support.

I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience as mine or if anyone has noticed the free survivor slot was removed from the bundle today?

*Maybe I just mistaken. I'll get over it. :)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Hi @TJS , it was included yes, i bought my last supplies pack yesterday, i pay 21 or 22 euros (im sure i pay first 5 or 6 and then 11 or 12 for it some months ago) i think with 3000 gold and one survivor slot (this one im sure cause i have 1 space left in survivors) and 1 shooter gun legendary

After that appeared a new supplies bundle pack with again 1 free slot but for 32 or 33 euros that its not appearing now but will problably appear later again and i will take a screenshot,

my original post was because of this, the price its getting higher each time its used and then doesnt makes much sense to me since i wont buy it again for that price.

TJSDeathwish19
    edited October 2018
    Thank you @warlordf

Much Appreciated.

*I'll be interested to hear if your next available bundle with now not have the survivor slot.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    warlordf
    maybe the new bundle will appear only after i pick the free gift but i will do it later only. Usually appeared in menu but disappeared from there and appear when i login, now the free gift appears in login.
    TJS
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 349
    Some guild mates have full supply bundle active for around 4 Euro
    hmmm i would like to have that again hehe, from a few days ago i have been watching and full supply bundle disappeared, i thought it was due to free gift that was not picked up yet but now i got it and still doesnt have new supply bundle for 2 or 3 days.
    edited October 2018

@TJS doesnt appears anymore the survivor slot
    @ignas as you can see i dont have the 4 euro option, of course it brings lots of gold but if people dont want that :)
    TJS
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    The way it works is new members who haven't purchased anything yet generally get a starter bundle for about 5 dollars us. 4.99 or something. L it typically comes with full supply a knife for scout randomized traits slot for survivor. Maybe some gold. Then once u buy that it starts to sell u 7.99 or something I think. Rising the price offering similar to prevous with a bat or something. I am recalling from memory. As I bought these. Then it goes to 12.99 I think alternating choice appears is like hunter weapon or shooter weapon. Can't recall the weapon. And it goes up even more. Basically the more you spend the higher the cost gets.

I personally don't like this ramping cost. I feel like they're milking us.

Disposable income only caps at a certain point for people. They need to think about that if they want me or others like me to spend money.
    Danski_46Deathwish19
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Have to agree with previous statements

Fixed income trumps non-fixed prices.

At some point the scales crash and better judgement (aka wife) denies further considerations.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

WalkerRon
    edited October 2018
    Thanks again @warlordf

It seems there are two different full supply bundles which swap from time to time.

One contains a free survivor slot and the other class tokens instead.

I believe I was looking at the one with the survivor slot but when I actually made my purchase it was the other containing class tokens.

And regarding the price of these bundles. The price does go up after each purchase but so does the amount of other items, gold etc.

*forgot to add screen shot/ now added
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    warlordf
    @TJS thats what i thought when i created the post, if people buys a lot this bundle if the price its getting higher until it reaches 100, 200 euros i dont know, or if there is a limit :)
    TJS
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 934
    Just a side note to this discussion, NG changed up the way the TG and bundle shop operated ~ 1 year ago, if not more. I would always see the last full supplies bundle available to me, which was the assault bundle, pictured here from October 3rd 2017.

After the TG and Bundle shop was modified, this was the next full supplies bundle I was offered. Note the additional gold and phones but the survival slot is gone, with a rather large bump in price. This picture was taken on October 21st 2017.

TJS
  • RatamahataRatamahata Member Posts: 1
    Есть предложение по оплате товаров в игре. Кому интересно снижение цен, пишите в лс