Which warrior?

ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 112
Hey guys,
need your help on choosing the most usefull warrior for challenge and future distance.
from what i've read Tina is the most usefull one but i just got the 5th trait to be DS which wasnt what i wanted :(

so is there anyone i should check his 5th trait or they are all garbage and focus on finding other?

p.s
which badges i should put on the warrior for challenge and distance?
my goal in challenge is to reach as far as i can go. currectly my survivors are level 20 and i can reach to max diffic 25.2 or 26 if i get lucky with no body shots.

THANKS!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,447
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of defensive stance full stop, even more so on warriors. So if it was me I'd be looking to scrap all of these except for Wesley, I don't feel like you need many warriors for the distance as the other classes are more useful.

If Wesley got iron skin or dodge he would make a solid warrior, dodge would just mean you would need much better badges to get close to 80% damage reduction. I have my challenge warriors with 3 DR and 3 damage, distance warriors with 3 damage, 2 crit damage and 1 crit chance.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ShayHa
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 112
    WellyLuga said:

Yeah I'm not a big fan of defensive stance full stop, even more so on warriors. So if it was me I'd be looking to scrap all of these except for Wesley, I don't feel like you need many warriors for the distance as the other classes are more useful.

If Wesley got iron skin or dodge he would make a solid warrior, dodge would just mean you would need much better badges to get close to 80% damage reduction. I have my challenge warriors with 3 DR and 3 damage, distance warriors with 3 damage, 2 crit damage and 1 crit chance.

your challenge warrior and distance have the same traits?
    and Wesley got dodge as 5th trait. So you say i should scrap all other and keep Wesley at the moment?
    WellyLuga
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,447
    No I only really use Michonne for the challenge. I have one project I'm working on with the same traits as your Wesley only lucky instead of strong. I'm just missing a couple damage reduction badges to make him usable in the challenge but dodge is a nice pull for the 5th trait! :smile:

I would never tell another player what they should or shouldn't do with their survivors, but that's what I would do if I was in your position. If you have a few DR badges spare and a good armour with iron skin and dodge on it then Wesley should be a good warrior for you I think!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    ShayHa