Survivalist Rick

How are we going to get Survivalist Rick.I mean like are there going to be some tokens in the season 9 missions like in the season 9 B.Because i know michonne is the highlight for season 9 A. If any one has any ideas comment below and don't put rude comments either.Be Nice.
SCBMASPC_TORRESFingerfood

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    My guess is it'll be a special token week just like riot Glenn was. Just spacing it out to allow people to save up some phones.
    msapaevMgoff54ATLAS-Zimacharlie
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    My guess is the new heroes are rewards for guild war winners. They'll probably assign high number of tokens to the top winners and then a lower number for the next set of winners and then down to losers and participants. This is something I've seen in other games. Tournament style reward distribution. A while ago stars wars galaxy of heroes pvp tournaments did this. They ended up getting rid of it cuz of the cheating or some other shenanigans of unfairness. Road to survival did this not sure if they are doing it the same as it was first introduced. But only top guild gets the most exclusive new chars reward.

I think the Glenn radio call 3 day thing once a rare one off event.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    My 2 cents...

Don't call it "Ricks" Mace.

Just call it "Mace" or "Deadly Mace"

Or something like that.

If you watch the show, you'll know it was Ricks Mace {on the show}. If you don't watch the show, odds are you don't really care that it was Ricks Mace {on the show}.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    tabernac
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    If this is the case ill finally be leaving my OG guild. I honestly dont want to but Ill want those tokens and it just seems unfair for them doing this
    Urbanjesus
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    A Dev already confirmed this in another thread. Basically saying what I said in a less harsh way.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,160
    Save your radios kids, they'll come around eventually

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    imacharlieromeo
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 111
    Geez I hope they don't tie it to guild wars. I'm a daily near Max level player who likes my guild for personality more than competitiveness and hope I'm not punished in rewards for liking casual guilds
    ekimhclew
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    I got 5 RGG tokens as a daily quest prize one day, too. Didn't screenshot it though.
    bladgierMgoff54SCBMAJaden