Bulletproof should be an official "bug."

MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
I haven't unlocked even one piece of armor that doesn't have "Bulletproof" as a trait for at least 2 months, maybe longer. The second most occurring trait is "Training Gear." There is no more randomness, unless random equals 100%. So now my XP sits at Max because I have absolutely nothing I want to upgrade and nobody left to train, which is sucking a lot of fun out of the game.

Before I just get completely blown off, can somebody please check your "random" trait coding on gear @Kaz? I know very well that I am not alone when it comes to the not-so-random, "random" occurance of these traits. Thank you.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
psychwolfSCBMASpy

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,114
    You mean like this? Or this, or this? Don't even get me started on epic gear and sniper harness.
    SCBMAMattOfEarthSpy
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,397
    Wow, and I felt bad with 2 outta 3...
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Thanks for the Screen shots @SCBMA and @psychwolf. I purged my inventory and have been maliciously auto scrapping all this useless gear, so I don’t have much to share, thanks for having my back. I have 19 fellow guildies bitching about the same thing, and I’ve seen PLENTY of chatter on the forum to know this is not an isolated problem.

@Kaz: THE CODE IS BROKEN
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    SCBMApsychwolfSpy
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,157
    It's exactly what happens with me. My drop rates for Bulletproof and Training Gear are close to 100%. Accurate and Silencer for weapons are around 80%.

I've msg'd the support.

They told me the results are random and chances of getting each trait are absolutely the same.

Also my badge crafting is waaay off. I have almost 400 badges, with at least 200 being Critical Chance, and only 30-40 being Damage Reduction, for example.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MattOfEarth
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    My survivor just cleanly dodged a level 37 walker once, but couldn’t replicate it after. So not surprised if little bugs sometimes creep into game coding. Except bulletproof is like the gift that keeps on giving...

Just wait until lvl 25 base gear starts popping up later...fingers-crossed!
    SCBMA
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,234
    I know, man all mine have stupid ruthless and stun resist, it's friggin annoying... This needs addressed immediately.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    psychwolfSpy
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,234
    That was a joke btw...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    It just keeps coming.
    @Kaz the code is broken on armor.