13»

Comments

• fredfreddyfredfreddy Member Posts: 13
    yep, down again, sure hope the 1 min gas refills stay around
    z3r0d4z3
  • JetzelJetzel Member Posts: 14
    @Cellguy don't say that! I believe!
  • viperSYviperSY Member Posts: 102
    @Cellguy it's been a loss since they bought it out I bet they don't extend the 1 minute gas so we can play pvp with it
    z3r0d4z3
  • SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    I was in the middle of a mission when i got that message i finnished it asap lol be sides that i am pleased that they are fixing the issues it will be the best update so far once it starts working wish n hope is what we all left with

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Down again, nice tactic give us an event then we can't fricking play!!
    z3r0d4z3
  • JetzelJetzel Member Posts: 14
    Anyone in a guild on that game I can join? When it's back online-_-
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Still down for me.
  • SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    back up for me

• BordocBordoc Member Posts: 2
    its up but still wasted all my gas trying to do a pvp battle, every attempt said player was online...1 min gas refill isn't the solution. Just refund gas when an attack doesn't happen.
  • z3r0d4z3z3r0d4z3 Member Posts: 80
    Jetzel said:

Join "leathernecks" 1 spot open.
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    Uncle Sam's misguided children
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

• BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Well finally seems to be working, was able to do 3 raids in a row right now. Now i gotta wait to heal cause some shooters wrecked my team.
  • BordocBordoc Member Posts: 2
    BarcodeJ said:

Well finally seems to be working, was able to do 3 raids in a row right now. Now i gotta wait to heal cause some shooters wrecked my team.

With the new outpost battles we will always end up with long heal times, I think they need to adjust those for when hurt in outpost battles so you aren't out of the fight for so long. Especially with those of us still low level with few attackers...1 fight then wait an hour, 1 fight then wait an hour...not fun.
    Meh, i managed to take out the survivors 2 levels higher than me and took over 100 trade goods which is 2 hours of production for the outpost so I guess it is fair more or less but the gas...if it is 5 gas to do a raid...combined with challenges? Nope. Would be really nice if you could do challenges and then go do raids while your gas refilled but alas this isnt a perfect world and the devs are money hungry.
    Starting to see outposts with over 200 and close to 300 trade goods. My guess is that as time goes on and there are more people hoarding for legendary crates returns will improve enough to make the 10 trade good cost to search more reasonable.
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    Jetzel said:

@Jetzel We have a couple openings. Ricks Wrath. Come join us
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    for 1.71 do we need to download the game again ?
This discussion has been closed.