Any chance of 1.5x or 2x scrapping event soon?

@Kaz -- title says it all! As XP becomes a commodity for many of us who now have to upgrade survivors and gear, can you tell us if there is an increased gear-scrap event coming up? Would like to know if I should just scrap now or hold off.

Thank you!

Comments

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    I'm taking full advantage of the 5sec training times. Even if there's a scapping event next week it's going to take days to train survivors & likely gold.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    1RisJayZGovernatorromeo
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    100% agreed @TJS. Buying a booster and scrapping during a 5 second event offers WAY more value.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    TJS1Ris
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 392
    poo on 1.5x events. Jusrt the 2x or more please.
    Flatulent person
    Governator
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @TJS @JayZ I agree and will probably capitalize on the survivor training time tonight and just blow through "XP Batteries" I have saved up...but if I were to know there was a 2x scrap event a week or two away, I would hold off and just be patient, as that will give me the most bang for my buck
  • NezoNezo Member Posts: 37
    What is the xp cost of going from 24 to 25?
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 326
    > @Nezo said:
    > What is the xp cost of going from 24 to 25?

2.91m
    Nezo
    Okay I'm gonna scrap a bunch of stuff to quickly upgrade my survivors...if the weekend event announcement in 14 hours says "2X SCRAP WEEKEND! Hope you saved all your gear!" I'm gonna find you, @JayZ @TJS <3 <3 <3
    GovernatorJayZTJS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Don't worry it won't be a weekend event, it may come up next Monday though as it's now on the early week event rotation.
    TJS
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Hahaha, I have a feeling it won’t be @General_Quatre. I spent $3 on an XP booster and got to upgrade 20 survivors with my XP banks, so I’m a happy camper :)
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    TJSShadowaceAzmimica
    Yeah I ended up doing about 15 survivors via scrapping, but I'm F2P so I don't use boosters