Trade Goods

Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Ideas
I think it is time to do something about the trade goods. We used to get a lot more trade goods from the challenges so it used to not be as large of an issue as it has been lately. I wouldn’t want to propose a huge change, because then trade shop prices would increase. Here are my thoughts to start.

1. Upgrade for the outpost in the camp. I think an upgrade is overdue. It would be nice to get an increase in production.

2. Increased raiding trade goods event. We have had 1 such event that I know of. It would be nice to have this event thrown into the mix a little more often.

3. Either increase the amount of trade goods for regular raiding or increase the amount given as rewards during the weekly challenge.

Any other thoughts, comments or suggestions are appreciated!
KratosTJSATLAS-ZpsychwolfEl_SargeSCBMATCBRITO

Comments

• romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    i'm agreeing to this. outpost is so not intersting anymore, need to do something like 👆👆👆. thanks for bringing this up @Waltz46n2
    Waltz46n2TCBRITO
  • Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
    Yeah the raiding is useful for trade goods but is more like a grind and not that exciting!
  • Waltz46n2Waltz46n2 Member Posts: 24
    Hey @Zbot could you move this post to suggestions and ideas instead of the wiki! Thanks apparently I can’t read well. Noticed after the fact I had posted in the wrong section!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,667
    Trade goods event would be welcomed definitely!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    TCBRITO