Disagree is back and new reaction!

KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
Due to popular demand, the Disagree Reaction is now back!

And here are some points I would like you guys to read:
- It was removed because people felt that they were being used for trolling/personal reasons, so if you have something personal against someone here, don't press that button, please.
- We want to promote a positive environment so everyone can share their opinion about anything. Try always to be constructive and the community will follow and respect your opinion.

About other reactions:
- Should we keep both "Like" and "Awesome" since they are used for almost the same situation?

Reactions players suggested and I think it would be nice to have:
- Thanks
- "JSS" (Just Survive Somehow) or "And Yet I Smile"
- Something else you guys have in mind?

Discuss! :)

UPDATE:

Alright! So "Like" and "Awesome" stays and I've just added "JSS"! :)
jimmorrison369JadenDanski_46JenngTransmuteJunCronusFingerfoodbigbeanocapibaraabveDBonesCHEREUVSJackBauerMgoff54BWilsGeneral_Paintdiddysligoem

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Agree with @jimmorrison369 Like and awesome are totally different

I can often "like" a reply to a question i exposed also if i will maybe "disagree" with that reply.. but i use "like" because i appreciated to have a reply and not beignored.
    Awesome? ...well ...awesome is when they are cool and outstanding no matter what they said! :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Jadenvshield50JenngDBones
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    Perhaps instead of a disagree (which seems pretty difinitive) and a :( (which seems a bit negative), the disagree can be changed to a "???", "Not sure yet", " not convinced" or "hmmmm" and a neutral face?

I have been gone for a while but I know that some time ago we had people who would disagree with obvious factual statements (1+1=2) kinda statement and when some would ask about it they would get warned (for whatever reason). This left no public outlet for these people to get closure so the disagree trolling was born and people just disagreed back and forth for no good reason other than to feel better.

There was a thread started about this a long time ago and we never could get straight yes or no answers so we never could address the concern fully.

I think by you @Kaz agreeing to the post about being able to politely ask about disagrees gives us some support there and gives us an outlet to address the disagree instead of resorting to retaliation disagree.
    KazWeekOnesligoem
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    TJS said:

Love the new reaction!

But I lost my promotion reactions. :'(

"I guess I'll just survivor somehow" :smiley:

Your emoji just doesn't do justice to how you truly feel about losing your promotion reactions. I've helped you below. You're welcome.

TJSSPC_TORRESDanski_46vshield50SCBMAKazzeekdogJenngJadenGovernatorbigbeanoFingerfood
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Kaz said:

Due to popular demand, the Disagree Reaction is now back!

And here are some points I would like you guys to read:
    - It was removed because people felt that they were being used for trolling/personal reasons, so if you have something personal against someone here, don't press that button, please.
    - We want to promote a positive environment so everyone can share their opinion about anything. Try always to be constructive and the community will follow and respect your opinion.

About other reactions:
    - Should we keep both "Like" and "Awesome" since they are used for almost the same situation?

Reactions players suggested and I think it would be nice to have:
    - Thanks
    - "JSS" (Just Survive Somehow) or "And Yet I Smile"
    - Something else you guys have in mind?

Discuss! :)

UPDATE:

Alright! So "Like" and "Awesome" stays and I've just added "JSS"! :)

@Kaz sorry for late comment. :#

I really like adding “Thanks” reaction... especially when someone answers a question or gives a nice compliment, it would be nice to say Thank You!

Like/Awesome should be one of the same, and for fun.... “And Yet I Smile” is creative and could be fun too.
    hunter_xmik81
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 246
    why not changing dislike to "are you serious?" or "you've got to be kidding me"
    even "that can't be true" sounds better than dislike

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 347
    How about a Disappointed reaction
    Deathwish19
    I'm not sure about the JSS reaction..i think i've not get it ...what is that? It's the reaction for something you don't understand?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TJSpsychwolfbigbeanoFingerfood
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    capibara said:

I'm not sure about the JSS reaction..i think i've not get it ...what is that? It's the reaction for something you don't understand?

It kind of covers many reactions. "I'm sorry to hear that" "Bad luck" "Not much you can do to change that" etc.

"Just Survivor Somehow" capi. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    capibara
    Oh...now i get... it's Walking Dead related... had it slow because i watch the show translated ...
    thanks @TJS :)
    TJS
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @Jenng said:
    > Ah! The old disagree is back with hopefully no vengeance, @Danski_46 . Lol
    >
    >
    > I totally agree with @jimmorrison369 and @Jaden on the difference between “likes” and “ awesomes”. Plus, imo , the more positive reactions the better. Positive should always outnumber the negative. Although, since the super judgey frowny face is back, how’s about an eye roll 🙄? Since I’m the only one allowed to throatpunch :p

I’m not stupid good I’m just plane stupid
    Message me if you wanna
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

I’m not stupid good I’m just plane stupid

Ignorance is not knowing something
    You can know many things, but still be ignorant in some areas of knowledge

Stupidity is not wanting to acquire knowledge, which might be conflicting with your initial beliefs or biased conception of the real world, and refusing to learn neither from experience nor from non-fiction-litterature or vocal explanations.

So, why would you want to call yourself stupid?
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

freedydaddy
  • freedydaddyfreedydaddy Member Posts: 1,603
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > I’m not stupid good I’m just plane stupid
    >
    > Ignorance is not knowing something
    > You can know many things, but still be ignorant in some areas of knowledge
    >
    > Stupidity is not wanting to acquire knowledge, which might be conflicting with your initial beliefs or biased conception of the real world, and refusing to learn neither from experience nor from non-fiction-litterature or vocal explanations.
    >
    > So, why would you want to call yourself stupid?

I kinda am I saw a lot of “zombies” lol and no of them tried to get my brain it’s not there
    Message me if you wanna
    mongo_nine_one_oneJenng