Quest "Do not kill any walkers"

(^_^)/ Hai to all player's watching this. I have a question and a need of assistance with this one special quest named "Do not kill any walkers".

• Is there a "exploration mission" or "normal mission" that you can skip all crates & just go to the exit? (I only mention this because it's the only way that comes to mind on beating this quest. Unless there's away to do so with bruiser crew only but they still might attack with "overwatch")

Comments

• WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    Just use bruiser on an exploration mission and make sure you go right for the crates. Stun only when you need to stun and never stop forward progress. Just keep moving forward at all times.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

zosonraida1021OneVoice
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I saved lower level quests and did it that way. When you complete a level and don't do the non storyline missions after they can be played once more regardless of How far you advance in the story. This will probably be available until you can redo storyline at hard, I'm sure
    CRZY0504
  • CRZY0504CRZY0504 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you both for the info. I appreciate the help "WhySoEgar & Necroboogie"
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Funnily enough, I've just completed this ,on level 9!
    Luckily there were only a few walkers so you just get the goodies, take a few hits and get the feck out quick!
    The award was no good to me though..... :D
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    zoson
  • CRZY0504CRZY0504 Member Posts: 3
    @Neil_J So it's not worth it then?
  • PilotPilot Member Posts: 15
    I just push the trashcan button on this quest and get a different kind.
    zoson[Deleted User]
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    The reward for this quest is not worth it at all. Just toss it like @Pilot said and get another one. It won't be worse.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    That's a function I didn't know existed.......... :'(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @Neil_J You can throw out one quest per day and it is replaced immediately. It doesn't have to be from that day either. So if you throw one out, get another bad one, just throw it out the next day to replace it again.
This discussion has been closed.