Android users, look here!

10-29-2015, the date androiders will be able to play this game!
The one and only, RickGrimes
✯ Former Leader of RickRollers Community ✯

Comments

• RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    Taken from twitter @TWDNoMansLand
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    There is already a (leaked or pre released) android version out. I can confirm its working flawless on my nexus7 (everything is working, iam in the same guild as my ios girlfriend). Sometimes its lagging a little bit. Overall its great
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
    icantchangemyname
  • RickGrimesRickGrimes Member Posts: 210
    What I heard its available on australia google store or whatever
    shAd
  • Mulyadi_djajaMulyadi_djaja Member Posts: 2
    Started playing on IOS, later could i played on my android device?
  • Mulyadi_djajaMulyadi_djaja Member Posts: 2
    I mean like COC or BOOM beach. bridge On these games?
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    You will be able to link your game between Android and iOS. I'll make sure to post an info thread when around the time of the Android release.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited October 2015
    TK-421: what are your recommendings for updating my apk version (think its from the australian playstore) if the official version hits the store?
    Should i delete my apk version and than reinstall from the store? Or is updating possible? I got ingame the Welcome my Name message from google play (but in the menu the google play button is green with dots as text.) and my girlfriend (ios) is in the same guild. And which informations are required for you to restore my account if anythink went wrong after switching to the official version? Name? Level? Survivors? Screenshots?
    ;-)
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • BISHSLAPPERBISHSLAPPER Member Posts: 6
    All player welcome in my guild COVERT CTY BOYS. 1st 5 players will get instant promotion. Need 18 player come and join me on my crusade, now it's a PvP game should get exciting. Am going to use the chat app LINE if it becomes needed.
This discussion has been closed.