Wouldn't a minimum level radio call be awesome?

It takes a load of time and XP to upgrade from 9 to 24-25.

It sure would be cool if a max upgraded radio tent could possibly have a min level survivor increase.

I just received a legend level 9 survivor. I decided to take the 256 tokens because I have no desire to spend a month trying to level 1 person up to a useable level. Seriously, there is no mission that they will be useful for unless you just plan to throw them at walkers in the distance. Something I detest personally because I play the game like Rick and Carol would, every life matters.
Descensus in cuniculi cavum
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Concordia

TroublemakerKratoshorrormathers

Comments

• hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 388
    higher level means undesirable traits, simple as that
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 372
    edited October 2018
    I agree with @ShadowaceAz that a minimum would be nice to see. I can't recall ever receiving a survivor (good or bad) above 10 or 12 from a radio call. That is a lot of tokens just to try to get them up to a usable level.

@hunter_x you can get uddesirable traits at any level of survivor.

Edit: I just received a 16 1* in my free call this morning.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145
    edited October 2018
    What if instead of using radio phones we should use our xp for like any radio call.LOL
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,163
    @Kaz been a long time since we had a radio event... I think that warrants an old school double double radio event don't you think.

Not radioactive this time...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    I agree, I got a level 9 warrior with strong, lucky, power strike and ruthless, it's going to take millions of xp to get him to my current level (24)
    ShadowaceAz
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Cool find!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia