Bring back double guild rewards

It’s been quite some time since there was double guild rewards events :(
can we have it back soon :(
_Lily_Deathwish19JenngTransmuteJunWahooDawgekimhclewromeoKeennuts

Comments

• TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 336
    But without the Sunday event without body shot, please !! The grinding is already unbearable, without shots in the body, the challenge is infinite, never ends.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    TransmuteJunekimhclewanthony172ATLAS-Zromeo
    The game has to be more difficult and challenging, in a normal challenge, I can do 2000 stars without any problems, there is a player that makes more than 3000 stars, already in a challenge without a shot in the body, it is impossible to have a limit for this . Something has to be done with this grind, the game is ridiculously easy, and making it worse would be a huge drag for the players.
    [email protected]
    Jadenanthony172ATLAS-Zromeo
    edited October 2018
    I did not use gold to get my survivors to level 25, and I do not buy gas boosters and weapons every week.

The goal of the game is to evolve and strengthen so that you can compete at the highest level, otherwise you may end up with the ranking of global and local guilds, stop the ranking of players and change the name of the weekly challenge for fun or picnic between 20 friends.

To play just for fun, without any competitiveness, has the search missions (which was how I did to get over 70 million supplies to reach level 25), there is Outpost (which is what I did when there was time, buy class tokens in the store and putting pink stars on survivors).

Weekly challenge can not be an amusement park, it has to be really challenging and difficult, to make the player grow, to strengthen and improve their game and strategy, to exceed their own limits.
    [email protected]
    SCBMAanderfm12
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    TCBRITO said:

But without the Sunday event without body shot, please !! The grinding is already unbearable, without shots in the body, the challenge is infinite, never ends.

No body shots on Sunday events have been popular when discussed on this forum previously, and allow people to try out strategies with their gear and traits that otherwise would be impossible, for example interrupt. For me it gives insight to what choices I could choose when I become an endgamer, with an extra pink star on a few survivors/heros eventually.

To be honest, this grind people discuss exists in other aspects of the game, not just challenges.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 547
    bring back any rewards

everything in crates is nerf'd. 1700 stars and 0 phones 0 leg comps (for weeks) 0 leg gear (1 vest with chit traits) last week.

All XP and epic gear.

Either I'm the unluckiest mofo or the drop rates are bogus.
    Dodkongdonald6283
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,126
    0 phones is just crazy! I've had at least 20 since Wednesday and on 1113 stars.
    mimicaATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    edited October 2018
    I think I just thought of another reaction...

"Wow"
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Jenngromeo
    @ATLAS-Z

I do not know how the other members of my guild are doing, but in the last challenge I made almost 1900 stars, and I was 13th in my guild.

I did not buy bosster gas and neither did I use gold in the hospital.

I say that if I had more time, I would have passed 2000 stars easily, since I stopped in 1832 without suffering the challenge and could not bear to play anymore, so there was no fun.
    [email protected]
    JadenDodkong
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,226
    Damn, you must be finding shit like this every other hour..

ATLAS-Zromeoekimhclew
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    @Firekid

I don't think "easy" has anything to do with it, but I'm not sure how to proceed without causing a scene.

BS stamped.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Firekid
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Please pardon me while I go heal.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Deathwish19ATLAS-Z