From insta-grab to insta-kill : The distance

Made it to 21/21 (cond time ever making it this far) this week before something I have never seen before... insta-kill.

Carl with full heath was 1-hit by a spikie *and* his 2nd chance activated and he died on 1 hit. Not a but with Carl, just something new. Also fire damage was only doing 33k, needing 10 turns to kill spikie....

romeo

Comments

• imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 138
    the fire damage is 10% of spike's health, so thats working as intended. im clueless about when my guys die. if my guy, or the bad guy is on fire, usually the struggle is 1 turn instead of 3. i have had my guys die with out a struggle, very costly. not sure when or why this can happen.
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    cant struggle spike walkers instant death now... working is intended.
    bladgierSCBMAI_Am_Psychomsapaev
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 138
    edited October 2018
    tdiddy said:

awe man....

thx tdiddy
    tdiddy
  • 012_man012_man Member Posts: 32
    tdiddy said:

Secondc chance shoudl still save you even if it was no stuggle. The ability Specifically states first time to survive a lethal attack.

Sounds like a BUG
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    @012_man

Ya but at legendary, Carl’s leader trait is at 58%. So his trait just didn’t trigger on that turn. Not a bug. Still working as intended
  • 012_man012_man Member Posts: 32
    ekimhclew said:

@012_man

Ya but at legendary, Carl’s leader trait is at 58%. So his trait just didn’t trigger on that turn. Not a bug. Still working as intended

The trait triggered, it said “second chacne” thus BUG
    Ok yes if it said second chance then maybe it was a bug. Maybe we should bring @kaz into this and see what he thinks
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    On a semi related note, I have a question on Carl's trait: if you're playing the distance and it activates on, say, mission 18 and you use him again in mission 19, does the "first time" portion of the trait reset? Or is he considered to have already used it?
    I believe it should still work. I think it only matters if it happens twice in the same match. Not 100% sure though