Make a global/region chat

Coz as far as i see there is only guild chat that exist
Artminius

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,194
    There are thousands and thousands of people playing this game, and you want them all in one chat group? :lol:

We had this for Nation Wars and you could put your phone down for an hour and come back to 100+ messages.
    JenngShadowaceAzArtminius
  • Big_Daddy_FatsBig_Daddy_Fats Member Posts: 21
    How about just being able to private message someone in game like a "mail" option. Can't talk to one member of my guild without taking to every member. Think about any other game you play similar to this one. They all have global chat, local chat a mail box and guild chats.
    Artminius
  • Robbo70Robbo70 Member Posts: 2

How about just being able to private message someone in game like a "mail" option. Can't talk to one member of my guild without taking to every member. Think about any other game you play similar to this one. They all have global chat, local chat a mail box and guild chats.

I agree, private chat would be the absolute minimum i would like to see added so that,for example, as a guild leader you could have discussions with elders only to improve tactics and strategies for better guild operation.

Perhaps also another tab for guild notes, where you can provide better information to members on what is required of them, tips, advice etc. (rather than just in the few lines of introduction or multiple messages in the chat.

Also on the wishlist for guild improvements could be:
    • More information on members e.g. date joined/days in guild, average stars earned per challenge, personal best score etc.
    • Leader able to set minimum stars to be attained before member can get rewards (as some join and get rewards even if they don;t participate at all)
    • Extra rewards for top 5 members each challenge to reward effort and/or
    • ability for leader to be able to choose one or more members to receive a reward each week based on their achievements, i.e. if they beat their average or pb etc.
    JadenArtminius
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 483
    I can see an interface that lets leaders connect other (related) guilds into a side channel (eliminate Discord and Lyne).
    But I wouldn't want my bandwidth and battery hammered by noise from random others just spamming a regional or (*shudder*) global chat channel.
    This game just has no need for that, at all. There's not even a salient reason for guild mates to coordinate, in-game.
    Keep the recruiting spam on Facebook and forums. :-)