How do I build my Sasha?

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance for always giving great responses to my questions! I see all of the love for Sasha all over the boards because of her Hero Trait. My question is; how do I equip her to be usable? She will be a level 20, which is my highest level at the moment. What are the best badges/set of badges for her? Also, what should I be looking for in terms of weapons and armor, more specifically which traits, to help make her useful in the leader spot on high level challenge/distance missions. One last, what is the best team for her to take with her, and what traits would you be looking for in her teammates?

I know this is a lot of questions, but, I just want to be part of the "Sasha Club"! You all are great! Thanks for taking time to help!
Deathwish19

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,131
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Billdinger
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 242
    Hi @Billdinger - good question about Sasha. I use assaults most often with her. They hit multiple targets, which is important to get charges. Getting charged and stunning enemies is very useful at high levels.

Wide caliber and wide spread are useful weapon traits to hit more walkers with one shot. Luck on both weapons and survivors will help turn those body shots at high levels into charges.

In terms of badges, some players badge her with damage reduction and damage badges to maximize both her staying and hitting power. Remember you will be using her at high levels where 1 hit on you will do serious damage. Critical damage badges help her too. Hopefully, you will be using her often when she is charged, and hunters have a guaranteed critical hit when charged.

Billdinger
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,634
    Yes it's been discussed quite heavily in the past and @JayZ has kindly posted the best thread which should have most of the information you need. There seems to be two sides of the fence most people sit on, either meat shield Sasha or glass cannon Sasha. Since I don't spend an awful lot of gold on healing I prefer meat shield Sasha so she can take a swipe or two as a heavy injury means I have to basically put the game down for 2 hours and play outside :lol:
    BilldingerBuckzzTHCrossromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    The correct answer to your post question. Is really however you want to build her. It's one of the best parts of this game is how many people use so many different tactics and setups and play styles to get through. that thread should give you some good ideas though!
    Deathwish19
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,521
    If you play The Distance in Hard mode at high levels, then Meat Shield Sasha is your best option. You want to keep her alive as long as possible and let her teammates do the killin’. I do badge her up with DR and Crit Damage. When she’s charged up, she can dish it out. Fits my play style perfectly.
    romeo
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 64
    > @JayZ said:
    > One more comment: I personally love pairing Sasha with a Shooter that has a Charging/Destructive weapon. It lets me fire off a Shooter charged attack every other turn.
    >
    > Here are some videos at level 34.2 from a Shooter event, where I used a lot of Sasha/Assault/Shooter combos:

Look good! But...what badges you use?
    @Mojaku I posted my badges in that other thread! :)
  • KeennutsKeennuts Member Posts: 36
    > @JayZ said:
    > @Mojaku I posted my badges in that other thread! :)

What badges do you use on the charge shooter and assault? You just posted the badges for Sasha in that other thread.
    @Keennuts Shooter is all damage and crit damage, and Assault is 3 damage, 3 damage reduction!
  • KeennutsKeennuts Member Posts: 36
    %damage for shooter and flat damage for assault?