component event?

on this Wednesday component event will we be able to swap components and frags in tg store again?
KazJenng

Comments

• berg280berg280 Member Posts: 134
    sorry November 3rd event I mean?
    Kaz
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    I am wondering about this too. I am interested in a component trade-in event, such as we had with metal a couple of weeks ago. I am not so interested in a 'greater chance of finding components' event. If I knew which one we were talking about, it would also help me vote for my favorite event for Sunday.
  • berg280berg280 Member Posts: 134
    exactly. we are all holding off voting until we get an answer to this... @Kaz
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Are people not voting for the radio event? I thought that would be a no brainer
    JenngKratosmarie1980
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    Yes, that's the plan! But since it's only one day, we are going run it again with only metal, so you guys can take advantage of that if you still have some metal left from the previous component event.

The idea for the next component events is to keep cycling the component type! #GoSardineCans
    TroublemakerSCBMAJenngTCBRITOTJS
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,999
    I have more of any other component than metal since I used many of those to trade... just saying... ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    anthony172Jenng8900rpm
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,130
    @Kaz metal again makes no sense from players' point of view. Please reconsider.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    SCBMAanthony172TCBRITOromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,151
    I'm thinking they haven't finished coding for sardine yet lolol
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    mack22romeoJenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    Boooooo! Since we were told the next event wouldn't be metal I've only been using metal components! Wouldn't it make sense to do the new component for this day event and run that same component next full event? @kaz I'm guessing it's too late to change it now?
    ShadowaceAzekimhclewsuzequeue
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,634
    It's not often I say no to metal but I'll make an exception in this case. In anticipation of the next component event using a different type I've been doing most of my crafts using any left over metal I had left over from the last event. I'm swimming in the others, please reconsider!
    bladgierFirekid8900rpmekimhclew
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for this, can you confirm if it'll be Sardines next time the full length weekend event will be run too?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,990
    Sardines would be great! Thank you!
    Thanks @Kaz I guess that'll depend on if we get it again on Sunday or not. Thanks for listening!
    Kaz
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    Will Badge Swap be a part of this?
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    @Kaz Thank sweet baby jesus.
    ekimhclewKyrusKazimacharlie
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    Ooh, are they going to start putting Legendary Badge fragments back in crates too? God I miss seeing those every month or two.
    Danski_46romeo
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 280
    Yes, yes, yes, to sardines!!
    romeo
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 144
    > @Kaz said:
    > Will Badge Swap be a part of this?
    >
    > Yes, they will! :)

I dont see any Badge swap mechanics today. Did I miss something?
    Governator