Is this the day??????????????

That I finally unlock Carl! I have 398/500 tokens, and I'm feeling the Beach Life w/unlimited gas. Question for all of you...Is Carl usable at high levels and if so, how do you badge/equipment him up? Thanks as always!
Kazaafr99SPC_TORRESJenngromeo

Comments

• JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 159
    First off good luck on unlocking him.
    I badge my Carl as a glass cannon
    3 damage and 3 critical damage.
    He is usable for me in the distance,scavenge and outpost. Can’t say I use him much in the challenge
    TJSmimica
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,784
    edited November 2018
    He's an average shooter at best. However, his leader trait is extremely good for some distance missions where there are high level raiders roaming around and you have a gate to open with x amount of turns. It normally buys you a turn or two which can mean the difference between a dead raider and a failed mission.
    Governatorromeo
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 281
    Update...Got him with first roll today! Question now is...do I spend my 100 radios farmed today to upgrade him?

Also, what do you guys think the call is going to be today and this weekend? If it’s Fallen Heroes, the only ones who haven’t had a call this week are Merle and Regular Glenn. If that’s the case, I burn all my radios on Carl and skip the calls the rest of the week.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Abraham, Merle & maybe Glenn.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 281
    Didn't we have an Abraham already this week?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    No.
    The Governor, Sasha, Riot Gear Glenn & Carl.

Last double token Abraham call was 21st October.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
  • youngbesyzyoungbesyz Member Posts: 60
    there's never enough Abe

(sorry for my english)
    SCBMASPC_TORRESJaden