Component Event and level 2 Scavenger

What is the component Event? Was also wondering about what level 2 Scavenger does?

Thanks ahead of time.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,012
    It's an event that ran about a month ago where you could exchange lower-rarity components and fragments for higher-rarity ones. At that time, we exchanged Metal. This time, we are doing Edibles.

Here's a good video about it: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/36781/weekend-event-10-5-10-8

The Level 2 Scavenger Building doesn't really do anything except you can no longer get one-star components and frags from the gold purchases you make. Really a worthless upgrade, but a must do if you want to keep moving up player levels.
    romeo
  • KeennutsKeennuts Member Posts: 36
    Alrighty, thank you.
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    To add.
    The event also increases the chances of finding components in after mission crates.

The Scavenge building 2 will also slightly increase the chance of finding higher lvl components in after mission crates.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    Danski_46Governator
  • Cory314Cory314 Member Posts: 23
    To add more, @Kaz confirmed there will also be free badge swaps.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 261
    That's money right there!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,006
    Any word on Sunday?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Same lame radioactive 😏...lame coz the old one was helluva better
    KazKyrus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,512
    @Kaz what gives? Thought we were getting a badge swap too? Also thanks for the auto trade good restock (even though I had timed mine to restock at 5 past anyway)
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Kaz what gives? Thought we were getting a badge swap too? Also thanks for the auto trade good restock (even though I had timed mine to restock at 5 past anyway)

Hm, maybe you logged in before the event was live? The components swap should be there for you after your next restock
    romeo
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 87
    > @TJS said:
    > To add more, @Kaz confirmed there will also be free badge swaps.

Lol components swapping not badges :(
    TJS
  • KazKaz Member Posts: 1,423
    TheKing said:

> @TJS said:

> To add more, @Kaz confirmed there will also be free badge swaps.

Lol components swapping not badges :(

Sorry, I call them all components, haha. We'll have both Components and Badge Fragments swap. They should be there after your Trade Goods Shop restocks! :)
    TheKingTJSromeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Thank you!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

TJS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,512
    Ah man! Was really hoping to beef my melee up have had some awesome razer weapons since the last badge swap and they are now viable! Ah well thought it was too good to be true! Also no legendary swaps in first trade :-(
    TJS