New Halloween weapon coming soon

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 411
    Its kinda funny and different but I'm not seeing how its better than the concussion weapon or even a normal assault weapon, shorter distance and smaller attack area. I'd get it for TG but not sure I'd spend real money to get it.
    imacharlieJenng
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 90
    Seems it does not create thread
    Global angels family

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 876

CronusGovernatorJenngSCBMA
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,086
    Has anyone bought n tried this weapon out? Or have any of the beta testers got any opinions?
    -
    TJS  -  Member of Wild Walking

Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 1,755
    Is actually not bad when I tested it, but I don't think it had piercing... I may have suggested adding it.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    TJS
    Actually I think I suggested giving it razor trait
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 155
    I've never hated on radius assault weapons (Molotov is the only one I have). They hit around corners and into line of sight shadows. Plenty of maps on which that effect is useful.
    SCBMAsligoemTJSSPC_TORRES
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,086
    @SCBMA
    What do you think of the weapon? I guess it's similar to the Reckoning but has ability to stun. No thread is a nice touch too.
    The bundle is a reasonable price which has my interest.

I respect your opinion so I'd love to hear from you.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of Wild Walking

Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
    @Kaz @Shteevie be nice to know if this alleged "no threat" is a "bug" that will be "fixed"
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 1,756
    I really like the Pickle jar @TJS
    + Base damage is 2687, higher than other assault weapons except the special “light machine gun”.
    + Creates no threat.
    + Kill radius is at least six walkers and you can throw it around corners.
    + Has lucky trait, paired with my survivor with lucky trait also, I see the concussion x2 activating 100% of the time so far.
    + It’s a solid functional weapon and loads of fun to play with.
    SPC_TORRESTJSJenngJaden
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 411
    edited November 1
    @SCBMA, the smaller area and shorter range compared to a reg assault weapon didn't bother you? I bought it too (mainly because it also included radios/gold/TG) but wasn't sure about using it. The no threat part is awesome though as long as its not a bug.
    SCBMASPC_TORRESJadenATLAS-Z
    There's nothing in the text that suggests it was intended to not create a threat, and since that's pretty HUGE... I will be shocked if it's not nerfed up asap.

Either add it to the text or be upfront that it's a bug that will be fixed soon.

@Kaz hopefully is aware of how badly many of us got screwed over by the original gold Reckonin.

And NGs would not allow us refunds for it either.
    That's great @Shteevie

So can I exchange my Reckonin for a Pickle Jar?
    Reckonin was the first time I ever paid cash for a weapon in this game, and the chafing from that hard lesson still stings... Made me think twice, thrice, about future purchases.
    Cronus