Daryl's Assault Weapon Season 7 Finale

WE NEED THIS ASSAULT GUN.IT WILL BE COOL IF NEXT GAMES ADDED THIS IN ON THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imacharlieanthony172Deathwish19SPC_TORRES

Comments

• imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 138
    im loving the strategy when they add a weapon thats a lil different than class standard. for instance the spear gun. a handicap in some instances, crushing in certain tight maps.
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145

im loving the strategy when they add a weapon thats a lil different than class standard. for instance the spear gun. a handicap in some instances, crushing in certain tight maps.

I dont understand what you are saying
    Mgoff54 said:

i like your idea (hunter with an assault type weapon)
    Mgoff54
    maybe it would act like a rifle (w wide bore), but stun like an assault?
    Mgoff54
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 2,017
    Mgoff54 said:

WE NEED THIS ASSAULT GUN.IT WILL BE COOL IF NEXT GAMES ADDED THIS IN ON THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Walking_Dead,_The_-_Season_7
    * Scroll mid way down *
    ** Taken from the web page :
    Custom AR-15 (Seekins Precision)
    In Season 7's finale "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life" (S7E16), Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) takes a rifle off a scavenger while continuing to fight his way through Alexandria. The rifle appears to be a Seekins Precision with a flat dark earth finish, PMAG, Magpul UBR stock, Precision Reflex Gen III Delta Carbon fiber forearm in rifle length, the rifle appears to be a full auto SBR and has no sights

imacharlieromeoShadowaceAz
  • Mgoff54Mgoff54 Member Posts: 145

Mgoff54 said:

i like your idea (hunter with an assault type weapon)
    Ahh yeah i thought it would be cool
    imacharlie